Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Newbie FJ40 owner

Ricky_UK

Country Flag
uk
Hi all,

I'm from the UK but currently living in Pakistan where I've picked up my first FJ40. Im currently planning a full restoration. any hints tips and tricks would be great to know.

I'll keep a updates coming as the project moves along.

best regards,
Ricky

Welcome Ricky, fine looking 40 you have there. I'm sure there will be plenty of interest in the restoration process.

Welcome to the forum Ricky. Some passionate 40 restorations on here, I'm sure a browse in the 40 box will give you some tips. Looking forward to the build photos... :thumbup:

That looks a neat FJ40 you got there, how many miles on her already? You are on the right place for knowledge. Enjoy

Hi Gerry,

Assuming the clock is correct she only shows 28k, Whilst i would love to think thats correct i reckon she might have a few more miles under her belt. Saying that she runs like a dream and apart from the poor attempt at electrical work that have consumed the engine bay the motor looks really tidy.

The project has finally started and the is being stripped down a little more each day!

Hopefully the first photos of the restoration will find there way here soon,

Regards
Ricky :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi all,

I'm from the UK but currently living in Pakistan where I've picked up my first FJ40. Im currently planning a full restoration. any hints tips and tricks would be great to know.

I'll keep a updates coming as the project moves along.

best regards,
Ricky
Hi Rick,
How successful was your project? Were you able to complete your build in Pakistan? Is the car now in the UK?

I think he may have gone Shafiq. Using the @ followed by his name doesn’t bring his name up. :thumbdown:

Shame. Would have been good to see it. Maybe he’ll be back?

Back