Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice touch from Front Runner

Citizen Brown

Country Flag
england
frontrunner 1.JPG

Just received legs for my roof rack from Front Runner. Each individual item had a card like this in it. i thought it was a nice human touch...or am I a bit soft?

The European Front Runner importer in Belgium was very helpful and efficient seeing as i was just after a set of legs to enable me to use a roof rack off a 100 series on my 80. Just listing the roof runners/ fixings for the 100 in Classified section

I've had some of those from other suppliers. It is a nice touch.

Its a cynical view but its also a handy way to remind workers that unhappy customers are bad for the company and their jobs are at stake .

Its a cynical view but its also a handy way to remind workers that unhappy customers are bad for the company and their jobs are at stake .
Or, turning it on its head, gets workers to have pride in their job while keeping a quality trail in a nice way. Like it.

Poor Prudence probably has to pack a hundred items a minute, so I can't imagine it would stir much pride in her wrk, but who knows.

However, it does add a personal touch and probably elevates their machine like existence.

Hats off to the Prudences of this world ... :bow-yellow:

Back