Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

No rear lights!

hartnoll833

Country Flag
falkland_islands
Hi guys,

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated. My top rear lights no longer work. Only the bottom rear and bumper work.

A few weeks ago i removed my to-bar and cut and taped the loom and tucked it all up inside of the rear bumper. Possible causing this??

Def an electrical problem. The fuse relating to the top rear lights is fine. Bulbs are fine.

I'm not sure what is causing it. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Don't know anything about the 120 but the upper lights don't work from new on the UK 90 series and its a fairly common mod here to wire them up by tapping into the trailer socket harness which runs behind the passenger tail light , from inside the truck .

Some of my top lights don't work, can't remember which. Something to do with the spare wheel mounted on the back. If the spare is underneath then the top lights should work.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I have reconnected the wiring harness back to the tow connection and still not working. Fuses are fine.

Sounds like it has to be simple. If I recall,the top lights on a 120 are mainly the brake lights? Tail lights, dogs and indicators usually on the bumper. (Maybe different on LC5). If so, have you checked the brake light switch on the pedal? Either that or a bad earth connection is my bet.

Back