Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Offered, as having clear out

Zim Chris

Country Flag
zimbabwe
Have a number of items for sale and this is the first batch. I shall atempt to add photo's as well. If anyone is interested in anything I can provide additional photo's. Here goes:

1) FrontRunner Cheetah slimline roof rack, £200. It is the 7ft model - we have used it on both our series 200 as well as our series 100. We have also used it on my wife’s Previa.
It is fitted with the wind deflector to reduce wind noise
The rack is massively strong and very low profile. It does have some small holes drilled for where our awning and hi-lift jack brackets were fitted. The sticky tape that can be seen is attaching the lift brackets so that they don’t get lost.
This is obviously used and the paint has chipped off in a number of places (its aluminium and is otherwise unblemished).

2) Awning: “Fiamma 3 Meter Zip”; this is a metal boxed (cassette) crank out awning. Park and simply wind it out using the supplied cranking handle for instant rain/sun protection. The space can be fully enclosed by zipping on the two ends and the front – the sides zip together for enclosed weather protection. The windows have sliding curtains and there is a zip door. The ends and front are the extended version (height) to take into account any suspension lifts - you can see the extra depth of the bottom valance. On my series 200, which had ARB suspension, I could stand under the awning and I'm 6'6". We mainly used the awning on its own so the sides have rarely been used. We also bought the 'storm beam' that reduces the potential of water pooling when used in heavy rain. I have also added orange/yellow (doesn't attract bugs) LED lighting to this strut that plugs into a standard 12v outlet.
These Fiamma awnings are horrendously expensive but they do last and last and spare parts are readily available. I spoke to John Cross, the main UK dealer, and he recommended that the awning gearbox be replaced before selling - this I have done (and have the receipt for). I have shown it attached directly to my Front Runner roof rack where it has always been mounted. For the picture the Front Runner rack is on my wife's Previa as we have sold both the the 200 series LandCruiser and the 100 series.
I think this is a very reasonable buy at £300 - which is less than one third of the replacement cost.

3) National Luna split charge intelligent solenoid and dual battery monitor; bought to charge our main battery arrangement and the battery dedicated to the fridge/freezer whilst also monitoring the main battery and (separately) that of the battery running the fridge; both items are brand spanking new and have never been connected. See: http://www.expedition-equipment.com...rging-systems/national-luna-split-charger-kit
Another decent buy at £100.

4) ARB 9,000kg ultra-lite snatch block, £55 (brand new, never used, still in box).

5) KC HiLites back up light kit, £30 (brand new, never used, still in box).

6) Tyre inflator kit. I have not seen these for sale in UK - they comprise a stage 1 scuba diving regulator (pressure reducer) and a proprietary tyre inflator with tyre pressure gauge. There is also a master pressure gauge. This requires a diving cylinder as a pressure tank - the beauty is the speed of inflation - and one air cylinder fills many, many tyres. A second hand dive cylinder is pretty cheap and refills, when needed, are around £10 per time. The bee's knees for super speedy and reliable tyre inflation.
£60 (This item is used - but is as new).

7) Halogen lights - bought to mount as a camping side light on my roof rack to put up camp after dark - one is unused and the other was used for several months. £6 the pair.

8) CTEK Multi XS3600 battery charger/conditioner. Bought to maintain a second battery used for a car fridge - but equally good to charge a car battery or for constant use over winter. Very, compact. £30 (Brand new, unused, still in box).

9) Cargo net, main section is 1100x900. Use in rear of vehicle or on roof rack. £10. (Used).

10) Bushranger (Australia) recovery kit; snatch line, rated shackles, gloves. £20 (Used a single time to recover a Suzuki SJ 4x4).

11) ARB Bogbuster ground anchor, for use in mud or sand etc See: ARB 4x4 Accessories Portable Ground Anchor ARB230 Winch Anchor Complete with instructions. A very heavy duty bit of kit - £60 (used)
0clip_image002.png
ARB 4x4 Accessories Portable Ground Anchor ARB230 W...
Price search results for ARB 4x4 Accessories Portable Ground Anchor ARB230 Winch Anchor
View on autoorder.netPreview by Yahoo

12) BushRanger (Australia) Xjack. Heavy duty - 4 ton /30" capacity, use in sand, snow, mud, gravel etc, This has a selectable two exhaust input pipes including one which is a trumpet type to fit exhaust pipes; both are shown in the pics. Yes, it does fit the large exhaust of the bigger 4X4’S. It can also be inflated directly from a compressor. There is a large protection mat included. £70. (New)

13) Tentco rear door mounted tyre cover with external pocket. Fits up to a 31"- 32" tyre. £10 brand-new and unused.

14) Piranha dual battery charger model DBE 180S. This was used on my second 4x4 and works very well as a means to charge and isolate a second battery used for refrigeration etc when the engine is off. This is an £180 unit - so am looking for £70. Used.

15) Stainless steel jerry can, used previously for petrol – so its good for either petrol or diesel now – but not for water. Includes the non-spill integral spout. Very good condition, like new - £15.

16) ProLift 2 ton axle stands. The box is still sealed. The full description can be read on the box. £12 (brand new & unused).

17) Tyre levers, pair, by TyrePliers (Australia). Heavy duty. Several years old but never used. Long enough to actually work on a 4x4 wheel/tyre. £10 (Unused).

18) Bestop spare wheel cover - a basic good quality spare wheel cover - but is dusty. It has not been used as can be seen from the interior - there is one very small puncture in the material - how, I don't know when it hasn’t been used. Bestop are a good quality USA brand. £8 (unused but not perfect).

19) Hilka coil spring compressors. Still in their tatty box, but perfect condition - £8 (brand new and unused).

20) Camp pot stand, folds flat. Use over an open fire or around a portable gas cooker etc to support a heavy pan/pot etc. £5 (Brand new and unused).

21) Ground blanket, 4m x 3m. The base is totally waterproof and is mixture of canvas and heavy duty pvc. The top is a colourful blanket material. The clever part is that it is made to go against a vehicle with a turn up that secures to the wheels to stop wind/rain driving under the vehicle. Obviously can be used for picnics etc as well. We have two and this one is a spare. £30 (brand new & unused).

22) Umbrella style camp bed (1) - folds up in the same manner as a camp chair; just pull the ends together and it folds away. There are two small cuts on the material but it is rip stop (where / how do these happen?) Useful also as a spare bed. £10 (Used).

23) Umbrella style camp bed (2) - folds up in the same manner as a camp chair; just pull the ends together and it folds away. Also useful as a spare bed. Excellent condition. £15 (Used).

24) Camp beds, x3. Very compact and all in very good condition - £15 for all three (used).

25) BushRanger Auxiliary driving light mounting bar……very easy way to add auxiliary lights to most vehicles; could also be mounted onto a roof rack – brand new and still in box £12.

26) Barbeque (braai) lighter. I had this specifically made at high cost. It is solid stainless steel with rolled edges and holds a full bag of charcoal rather the mild steel versions that hold a few lumps of charcoal and which rust away rapidly. I also had a heavy duty made to fit zipped vinyl bag made up. Put your bag of charcoal inside, add two pieces of newspaper in the bottom section and in 10-12 minutes the charcoal is ready to be put into your barbeque for use – none of this waiting around for > 50 minutes. We travelled overland using this lighter and simply kept a whole bag of charcoal inside the lighter. £25 (used)

Attachments

• 1) roof rack. .jpg
    1) roof rack. .jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 284
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 281
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 280
  • 3b.jpg
    3b.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 278
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 278
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 278
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 272
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 274
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 272
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 272
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 273
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 270
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 270
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 269
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 270
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 272
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 272
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 267
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 269
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 267
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    812.3 KB · Views: 271
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 279
Hi Chris I would be interested in the Cteck battery charger and the stainless jerry can thanks.

Hi Andy, No issues .........Do you want me to check out postage charges?
Cheers,
Chris.

Hi Chris
Can you add the tyre levers and the cargo net to my adding collection at your house please.
Stu

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've mislaid one of my pot stands so I'll relieve you of that one thanks - will drop you a PM re pmt and postage. Tatenda!

Hi there Chris.. could I buy the ground anchor. . There's been times that I have needed one!

I will pm you shortly. Thanks

Iwan, re the ground anchor; Its set aside under your name........
Its a really useful bit of kit.
Best
Chris

Hello chris. Any chance of sticking my name next to the axle stands? Thanks.

Hoezit Nick,
Absolutely no problem - you are close by as well.
Cheers,
Chris.

Cheers. Yeah, I'll come for a visit at the weekend if that's ok?

Have you got any Frontrunner accessories your looking to get rid of? I'd take and load of the tie down eyelets if you wanted to sell separatly.

Hi Mark, yes - I do have a heap of tie down points as well, if you wish.
Best, Chris.

Hi Chris wot is the best on the xjack with p&p thanks a lot Tony.

Hi Tony - re the airjack - it weighs a few grams shy of 10kg and postage charge via 'Collect+' for this weight is £8.39p.
It comes in a heavy duty bag and has two hoses to cover all exhaust sizes as well as having a tyre valve connection to use with a compressor.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Best,
Chris.

2nd dibs on the ground anchor if Iwan doesn't have it please Zim.

Back