Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Offroad Tyres for LJ70

What size are you looking for YD?

Chris & Ben on here are both have/had some aggressive pattern mud pluggas that they are/were looking to move on recently...

Cheers Gavlad - I sold the Insa Turbos. Now looking awesome on a Terrano no less. I do have some 255.85.16s still though.

Chris

Well done mate; I didn't know you'd shifted them on :thumbup:

In danger of hi-jacking, your 255's, which Coopers were they & how many have you got again?

Well, I have the Cooper Discover ST Gav. As you may recall two were cremated. The back two have only done like a 1000 miles or so and the spare has never been used. It's mounted on a genuine Mr T steel replica of the alloy and the rest are on 80 alloys all PC in black. The two 'make up' tyres are same sized BFG mud terrains of the old type. They actually run very nicely together but I was wanting to get two more Coopers to make the set up. Now that I have moved up a gear, there's no point doing that. I have been looking for someone to take the three STs to fill their spares cave.

I don't think that these tyres are really the right choice for the OP on this thread though. But is someone wants all 5 and the rims too then make me an offer ....

Chris

guy came and bought my aggressive tyres this week. :)

[strike:2b15zgie]abused them[/strike:2b15zgie] owned them for a while, wore them down a lot, and sold them for the exact price i bought them for. :dance:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yorkshire Devil, is your truck running standard suspension?

if so 31" tyres should fit straight on, and there quite a common size.

theres usually loads of sets for sale second hand. :thumbup:

a set of 31" x 10.5 should fit nicely.

but if your using the standard rims you might need wheel spacers, or the tyres might catch on the chassis on full lock. :)

Back