Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

OK so what did Father Christmas bring you?

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
I'll get things rolling with these.

This makes the difference between £12 machine mart jobbies and some real professional ones. You can tell the difference just in the weight. Hopefully this will get me a little closer to being precise on the lathe instead of the wandering zero on my current ones.

P1010333.JPG

Very nice callipers Chris. Useful piece of kit too.

Well I got a coat, which I'm not allowed to wear or get dirty seemingly! Must be for indoors use only then??????:icon-idea::wtf:

Oh and I bit the bullet and bought an ARB deluxe winch bar for myself on Monday from TBR, got my 10% club discount too, so I suppose that's my Xmas present from you guys!! :thumbup:

Just have to get a winch now.........
And suspension.......
And tyres and wheels.........
And do about 50 other things.....
Ah well, maybe I won't be too busy in the New Year!!

Nice one. ARB let's have some install pics.
Andy you have two women at your feet competing for your attentions so I can only guess what Santa brought you!

I got 3 x Halfords trade specials - stubby ratchet driver with bits, crappy ratchet driver with a million good bits, and a big set of pro screwdrivers.
All picked by me a few weeks ago - what a surprise.
Disappointed in Santa this year - I asked him for a brand new ready-to-go ankle - nope. No bottle of whisky either - especially disappointing as there was a massive glass out for him last night while he was on his travels (actually may have been more than one glass, hic!!!!) and I thought he might have reciprocated!!!!!!!.
Hope there's a sale on at Majestic!!!!

I had my new ladder, but it wasn't a surprise and neither is it news anymore, besides that, some shirts, socks, la la la... :lol:

Some time with my daughter and the family was my best present :icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The beardy bastard

So much for the spirit of Christmas

The family received 2 x iphones and 2 x tablets, I got some shaving cream and socks....

I got a dead Honda HRV that would not start this morning (Worked fine last night), would not even bump start down the hill... So i jumped into the battered old 70 which has not started for a couple of weeks, is not road legal and has bits falling off it, drove down the hill and towed the [Insert expeletive here] Honda back up the hill.

So my Christmas pressie this year...? A bloody good reminder of why I love my cruiser so much (Especially when everyone i know is telling me to scrap it). Oh and a bout of laryngitis.

New years resolution: Scrape a few more pennies together and get my baby back on the road.

OK rant over :p

i got a dead honda hrv that would not start this morning (worked fine last night), would not even bump start down the hill... so i jumped into the battered old 70 which has not started for a couple of weeks, is not road legal and has bits falling off it, drove down the hill and towed the [insert expeletive here] honda back up the hill.

so my christmas pressie this year...? a bloody good reminder of why i love my cruiser so much (especially when everyone i know is telling me to scrap it). oh and a bout of laryngitis.

new years resolution: scrape a few more pennies together and get my baby back on the road.

ok rant over :p

good resolution! happy new year!

New cover for my FoxWing

And a family GoPro Hero 3 Black I'm looking forward to getting to grips with :). Before my daughter takes it to Kenya in February :( Think I'll have to go with as a chaperone!!

Jumpers-socks-a new briefcase-toblerone-smellies -new wallet -new cat 4.5ton forklift and quality time with family -happy happy happy:dance:

That black 80 for sale caused some serious discussion in this house about Helen having my truck for christmas but in the end i said no and so i ended up with some smelly stuff instead :wtf:

We got to spend Xmas with some of my family for the first time in about 10 years!

Prezzies not bad either, got a Akubra hat, very good book on knots, and a rallye driving day out.

We got to spend Xmas with some of my family for the first time in about 10 years!

Prezzies not bad either, got a Akubra hat, very good book on knots, and a rallye driving day out.

Going native then? I keep getting asked when my Barmah is going to get replaced with an Akubra, but I like my feral Barmah too much!

One present that was discussed, but never materialised was a new Barmah, but I got some new t-shirts and a book.

Christmas is sort of on hold in our house, I've been ill all Christmas, and anyway our house doesn't have a Chimney, and we have no snow for the sleigh so how is that going to work?!

New vice, small RC helicopter that didn't work. Oh and found someone trying to break into my house....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388043609204.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388043609204.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 150
That's a bummer, if you'd caught him I could think of a good use for that vice! :think:

Back