Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland Cruisers

Charlie

Country Flag
indonesia
Over the last couple of years Julian from Overland Cruisers has been preparing my truck, step by step as time and money has allowed. I have yet to meet somebody else with more knowledge and passion for Land Cruiser’s, Julian just loves them.
As some of you know, I have just returned from a trip to the Western Sahara, during this trip the truck performed extremely well. So if you are looking for some work to be carried out on your truck, then get it over to Julian.

Charlie said:
Over the last couple of years Julian from Overland Cruisers has been preparing my truck, step by step as time and money has allowed. I have yet to meet somebody else with more knowledge and passion for Land Cruiser’s, Julian just loves them.
As some of you know, I have just returned from a trip to the Western Sahara, during this trip the truck performed extremely well. So if you are looking for some work to be carried out on your truck, then get it over to Julian.
I can echo all Charlie has said, Julian has kept my 80 on the road for a few years now with his expert knowledge and advice, he it was who named it The Phoenix on account of the number of times he has resurrected it after my abuse :oops:

Add me to that list.

He's a very rare breed that one. Very knowledge and a really nice fella too.

Oh and did anyone mention his truck is soooooo fast!

I have Never needed Julian for any work, but he certainly has a good reputation amongst Land Cruiser owners, I can honestly say that Julian is such a good Guy to speak to and will freely give advice, also he will not try and sell you something that is not required.

Back