Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overlander Show

Roger Fairclough

There is an overlander show at the racecourse, Stratford upon Avon, between 28-29th September.

Roger

I know, and will be there!!!

Went to the one last year near Northampton, and that was pretty good for a first event,

Andy

I'll be there, missed it last year as it clashed with Lincomb.

I am thinking of going need to look at rtt for next year.
Not sure if to go here ir the newbury jumble the week after
stu

Message from Julian V on Facebook;

We are pleased to announce that Andrew St. Pierre White, the well know author and broadcaster from South Africa will be joining us on our stand at the Adventure Overland Show at Stratford-Upon-Avon on the 28th-29th September.

I'll be going.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm def going, have a 2-day asbestos managers course in Manchester ending Friday pm, so have booked into Studley Castle, which is a short drive away, much cheaper than driving home to Somerset then driving back up on Saturday, and work has paid for the room !

Looking forward to it.

Wont be in the LC though, think I've got the works van, shame, but it does 40mpg and I have to pay my own fuel.

Pete

I would like to go but the website won't work for me ?

I, and the LC, will be on the GLASS stand on the Saturday. If possible, I might be able to arrange a green lane trip on the Sunday.

Roger

Hmm, might make a day of that one.

I have a wedding Saturday but plan on going Sunday if anyone else is going to be there or wants a lift or to drive in convoy from berkshire let me know. Like wise happy to ride passenger.

I'll be going up Saturday and staying over Sat night, for a few beers and drunken chat, anybody else?
drinking-3.gif

Not me its a 4 hour round trip to window shop for new stuff as far as i can tell and while there is a lot of stuff i need i invariably prefer old and used to new and shiny

300 mile round trip so a tank +. Trying to convince the missus into Europe next year, wonder if having a look round would help :)
She wants euro Disney with young un and I wanna drive but the long way.

I must say I'm going because I would love to meet Andrew St. Pierre White and of course I know Julian quite well, so it will be a very enjoyable week-end. Plus any excuse for a few beers.
drinking-42.gif

The key with the Overlander shows is that it isn't just about going to buy shiny things, it's more about going to get ideas as well as meet like minded travellers to chat about your travels.

You will get so much more out of it if you go up for the full weekend, look around the stands, go to some of the seminars and sample the evening's entertainment.

Back