Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overlander Show

Hello

Been busy with other stuff so not been about much, but will be having a stand at the show to resurrect the overlander, so it would be good to see people, please call in !

I have heard good things of the show so it will be good to be there..hopefully in my old troopie.. (see 40 section..)

Stan

how will those that don't know you recognise you?

Always like to see a nice 40:clap:

Just about to load up the truck ready for Stratford, hope to see some of you there!

Andy

i will be up on the sunday warren if you fancy meeting up.
stu

Going on the Saturday based on it being so awesome that if I like it, I can come back on Sunday.

Hmm.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have a wedding sat so if it's not worth it please post and let me know as I am going to have to hold back on consumption if I'm driving first thing Sunday. Happy to meet up stu.

karl if you have not posted my panel can you bring it with you please.
stu

I shall be there Friday night if all goes to plan, collected the 80 from the barn on the way home from work, need to find time to give it a wash before the weekend.

Andy, are you camping? If so, I'll keep an eye out for you and try to get nearby.

Will keep an eye out for anyone from here, PM for contact details if anyone wants to meet up during the weekend.

Scott,
Yes we are camping, will be there from Friday & will look out for you
Andyo

Karl, do you want me to bring Mark Lang's front diff he as left me? Al and I will be there Sun.

Andy

Can do please andy.

Didnt know he had left it. He was going to try and drop it off before Lincomb but havnt had contact since with being a busy boy.

I'll be going on Saturday. Hope to meet some of you there.

Back