Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Parts needed urgent!

jimmynut123

Country Flag
uk
hi all,

New to this forum, I have a 1991 hdj80 12 valve and I am stuck for a couple of parts.

I need:
•high pressure oil pipe from engine block which runs to vacuum pump.
• mail diesel pipe which runs from where you fill up to the tank.

If anybody could help I would appreciate it as I am struggling for the parts.

Many thanks
James

Welcome James.
If its the long pipe to the tank which is perforated cut the bad bit out and join it with flexible. Getting the whole piece out isn't impossible but its a challenge.

Welcome James.
If its the long pipe to the tank which is perforated cut the bad bit out and join it with flexible. Getting the whole piece out isn't impossible but its a challenge.

If I can’t get it out then I will try this method, however I’m pretty confident as we’ve practically rebuilt this truck so most things should come down easy.

Thanks for the advice

Welcome James.

Exactly what I did, I knew eventually I would be going for a dual filler and sub tank so decided to hang on....................still not done the tank!

Regards

Dave

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep, its probable easier to fit a sub tank and duel filler neck than fully replace the whole metal filler neck pipe....

Back