Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pedders Landcruiser page... please look and comment!

Pedders01

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
Hello Landcruiser fans! (that includes me),

We've spent some time putting together a Landcruiser landing page which (I hope) covers all Landcruiser models.

If some of you would like to have a look and let me know what you think? I would be very grateful.

We're working towards putting some kits together for you guys with a discount for the forum members. This will come I promise... but there are so many different Landcruiser models that it's taken me a while to work out what's what :D

So... bring on the comments please!

http://www.pedders.co.uk/info-toyota-landcruiser

Thanks

Mike @ Pedders

You are missing selections for the most common 70 series types in the uk; the LJ70 (SWB), LJ78 (LWB) and KZJ70 (SWB), KZJ78 (LWB) which are coil sprung front and rear with light duty axles.

Last edited:
Ahah, well spotted.

Those do figure in the main drop down menu from the home page but have some how been missed off the 70 series link at the bottom.

Mike @ Pedders

What??? No 120 Series?? I see its lumped under Prado / Colorado, but it's not known as that in the UK ...
:lol:

What??? No 120 Series?? I see its lumped under Prado / Colorado, but it's not known as that in the UK ...
:lol:

Why oh why did Toyota keep changing the names of them. I'll re-jig for the Amazon.

Thanks Gary.

Mike @ Pedders

Yes it's a pain - different names in different markets. Much easier I think to use the series name like we decided to do, with the 'other names' in a secondary descriptor.

Doesn't help either that Lexus sell the same body shape with different bits, e.g. the Lexus GX470 is a 120 series with the 4.7 V8 motor (which must be amazing to drive) but all other bits are pretty much LC120!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Agreed, we've decided to take the same route and will be removing names and just sticking to 'series numbers' for the landing page.

This should be done today or tomorrow.

Mike @ Pedders

the Lexus GX470 is a 120 series with the 4.7 V8 motor (which must be amazing to drive) but all other bits are pretty much LC120!
They like them 4,7 L Lexus a lot over here in China.
Very few 120 series, almost all are the 150 series, almost no diesels, again, the big petrol monsters.

Gra.

Last edited:
Page now reconfigured to suit series rather than names.

Anything else, please let me know.

Michael @ Pedders

That's MUCH better - having the pics to go with the series name will help those who aren't quite sure what they have, either. :lol:

Cheers

EDIT: Unfortunately the 120 link takes me to the 150 page - is that a hint then :lol:

That's MUCH better - having the pics to go with the series name will help those who aren't quite sure what they have, either. :lol:

Cheers

EDIT: Unfortunately the 120 link takes me to the 150 page - is that a hint then :lol:

Humpf ;) ... ok I'll get on it.

The photos make it a lot easier.. as the old saying goes. "A picture paints a 1,000 words!"

Michael @ Pedders

Ok I've been working on the first lift kit. It's for the 80 Series FZJ80, HDJ80 and HZJ80 1992 to 1998.

Dimensions as to how how high your 80 series will sit are on the page and we're offering this with a 10% off the individual prices.

As per above, we'd like to offer a further 10% (20% from the original full price) to all Forum members on lift kits.

I will be adding one lift kit per vehicle to the site but this takes time so please be patient.

In order to get your further 10%, please PM me.

In an attempt to stop people joining the forum just to get another 10%, you will need to have been a member for 6 months or more.

I hope that this is ok with the Mods... if not say so please :)

Here is the link to the 80 Series lift kit. It's not linked to the rest of the site yet so this is the only way you can get to it.

http://www.pedders.co.uk/toyota-landcruiser-80-series-fzj80-hdj80-hzj80-lift-kit_p23299083.htm

Regards

Michael @ Pedders

Last edited:
Ok another new kit is now on the site.

This time, it's for the 100 Series HD FZJ & UZJ100 IFS.

The kit includes the Pedders front lower control arm brace to stop it from cracking due to being wound up and put through more stress than when driving it on the road.

Check it out here:

http://www.pedders.co.uk/landcruiser-100-series-lift-kit-9807-hd-fzj--uzj100-ifs_p23304607.htm

There are still a few glitches on the site which are unfortunately out of my hands but the tech guys are working on them.

Regards

Michael @ Pedders

I've taken the decision that with so many different versions of each series, I'm going to set up a landing page for each series and have the separate versions on those pages.

I'm hoping to have the first of these up before Christmas but I want to get all the info correct before making them live on the site.

Regards

Michael @ Pedders

Michael.

I am in the market for a kit for my KZJ70. I am looking for springs only at present. I want to finish with a minimum 50mm to max 65 mm lift.

What can you do for me?

Cheers

Roger

Hi Roger,

The KJZ70 is one of the those vehicles that we're looking into at this very moment. I'll send you a PM to arrange further.

Regards

Michael @ Pedders

Has anyone on this forum actually fitted Pedders springs and shocks?
If so, what's the verdict? ......

I have ordered a set of Pedders springs.

Delivery should be within 14 days---allowing for Christmas.

I will be reporting on the 70 series section.

Roger

Well it's been a few weeks since I've been back but we have a new home page for 80 series landcruisers.

Please have a look and comment!!

http://www.pedders.co.uk/info-toyota-landcruiser-80-series

I'll be getting on with the other home pages as soon as I can along with info as to what changed when.

I do want to get this right so if I've written something which is incorrect... let me know please.

Regards

Michael @ Pedders

Back