Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pictures of winch bumpers for the 80

Lorin

I thought I'd post up the pictures I've collected of various winch bumper designs for the 80.

Some you will recognise such as ARB, TJM, Slee, Frogs Island etc but others are custom one-offs. I have been collecting them as ideas so I can design my own and get it made

It would be good if people could add any pictures they have of alternative/their own winch bumpers.

Bumper15.jpg

Bumper14.jpg

Bumper13.jpg

Bumper11.jpg

Bumper10.jpg

Bumper9.jpg

Bumper8.jpg

Bumper7.jpg

Bumper6.jpg

Bumper5.jpg

Bumper4.jpg

Bumper3.jpg

Bumper2.jpg

Bumper1.jpg

I have a pile of them too. But easier to mail them to you. Don't have time to mess about putting them on PB. I only have a 512mbs connection and it takes for ever. Seems that for some reason, PB stops responding halfway though uploads. You can PM me an address if you want my collection.

There are so many good designs.

Chris

There is this one too
16062010085.jpg

Its well tucked in as you can just make out in this photo
DSC09503.JPG

Nice pics!!

Now can someone please tell me what I can get a winch bumper to fit my WARN M8000?

My budget is around £500 - new or used - beggars can't be choosers?

Cheers ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My personal opinion obviously, but I think tube bumpers on 80's just don't look right :snooty:

Bumper32.jpg

Bumper11.jpg

Bumper24.jpg

These three are my favorites. The third one would have to have an A-bar fitted to it though. :thumbup:

Brett said:
My personal opinion obviously, but I think tube bumpers on 80's just don't look right :snooty:
I agree, OK for the unmentionable marque :twisted: but not for an 80. I think they look a bit naff.

Don't get me wrong, the bar work on the ARB's & TJM type bumpers looks spot on.

I just don't dig the full tubular/stinger style :sick:

Brett said:
Don't get me wrong, the bar work on the ARB's & TJM type bumpers looks spot on.I just don't dig the full tubular/stinger style :sick:
I know what you mean, I have a TJM, the top tubular bit is fine, :thumbup: like you it's the tubed winch bumper bit I don't like the look of. :thumbdown:

Back