Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Please help me decide ....

Waahaahaa!!!
In fairness, Lorien was the one riding with you. I was in the even scarier truck - with BEN! :)

Im pretty sure you were genuinely scared at times Matt! :shock: :lol:

Gary please tell me you haven't drugged the current Mrs Stockton. That would have consequences here in the UK. Even in Scoootland.

C

I promised her a shallow grave on Monwabisi Beach (near Matt now ...) so she'll need to stick around for that.

But I haven't increased her levels, no (well, why do you think she's still with me after all these years!)

It's her birthday today so attempting to distract her a bit :lol: with shopping, not that. Dirty mind you have there ... ;)

Congratulaaations Mrs Gary. You buy life insurance from Kill the Meerkat dot com... :lol::lol::lol:

Chris

Is this thread still going on ???

Get one brought Gary and have done :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Karl, Gary can't come to the forum right now as he is in a QUEUE behind ME.

I have a trip up North just after Christmas and it would be awesome to be in a new truck for that. Cash waiting for the right truck. All I need is the break. Right truck, right money, right spec, right location. Not asking too much am I? I keep scanning AutoT and the Bay. Some perfect ones but they don't fit the criteria of price - being nothing short of stupid.

Chris

Tbh Chris IMHO the blue one I posted looked to be a good truck and worth a look. The festive season may be a very good time to buy.

Back