Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rate/Value my Landcruiser

Karnicle

Country Flag
australia
Hey Fellas new here on the forum,
I'm selling my Landcruiser my brother and father have put allot of effort into this vehicle and I personally love driving it around, just that I've been looking to purchase a JDM vehicle such and a NA R34 and was looking for input into the value of my landcruiser, we have spent thousands of dollars on rebuilding the engine and whatnot and you will find all details listed on the gumtree link I've provided, Just looking for anything else that I should add to the advertisement like parts that i havent mentioned or whatnot would be really great to have any feedback on my car from actual 4WD enthusiasts.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/eumu...toyota-landcruiser-wagon-gxl-turbo/1055712484

All Input would be nice
Cheers

My advice? Keep it. But then I wouldn't want a Nissan go-cart. Personal preference, and all that.

It's worth what you can get for it, depending on the market in your area.

It's evidently not worth much to you, you don't want it :lol:

it's definately a good drive but i never take it 4wdriving... just not my thing really but i hope it's worth around 10k atleast

Looking at your location would it be fair to say the vehicle has covered some high..ish miles? I would look for comparable examples and go from there. Personally I would stay stick with it rather than go with the Nissan, JMHO :eusa-naughty:

regards

Dave

Highish miles, ditto, but with what you have in it I think it would sell in the states for USD somewhere around $12-14K easily

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back