Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Really?

It's not just LC's that are going up in price. It's accross the whole of the second hand car market. Classic cars however are declining at auction value.

Loving this line in the ad... THIS IS NOT THE USUAL USED UP £2000 WORTH OF ROT-RIDDLED SCRAP THAT YOU NORMALLY SEE FOR SALE ON HERE :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I like the retro look of the 70 series but inside they're quite austere compared to a VX 80 or 100 series. Probably don't ride as well either with cart spring suspension. They also command huge prices.....

2015 70 Series

Another one been smoking the " strange" stuff or a relative of the "King".

Obviously knowledgeable on 80's, V8 and all that.

If that's a UK spec VX Amazon, where are the roof bars and the passenger airbag?

Screenshot_20211213-072557-987.png

20k seems to be the benchmark on AT these days.

I love it when local car dealers point out that the car has been driven by 'their Director'.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211213-101507.png
    Screenshot_20211213-101507.png
    273.4 KB · Views: 42
"Driven by our Director"..... And they still dont know what Engine its got in it!!!!... I did message them and asked if it had a replacement Engine from a 100 series Swapped at some point.. No Response......... For a second i thought that 'Snurt' Green collie was my Old one

The thing that amazes me is that there are people out there being taken in my this sh!t and parting with serious cash! Especially when the checks are so easy to do.... Caveat emptor......

The thing that amazes me is that there are people out there being taken in my this sh!t and parting with serious cash! Especially when the checks are so easy to do.... Caveat emptor......

Someone on FB forum has said he can't wait to recieve the green V6 Collie from Valley 4x4. I just bet he can't. I viewed it 3-4 weeks ago, what a mess.

Back