Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear diff lock actuator

That's because he was busy rebuilding my diff. :lol: :lol:

Or possibly being dragged around the shops.

C

Bloomin' eck, its an easy mistake to make especially as I haven't had a rear difflock since I bought the bloomin' car... I don't know, can't a chap just get a bit of advice from...

Oh... You've stopped taking the p!ss... Sorry...

Anyone found a bolt yet? ;)

:lol:

Tell you what, Gav. I shall stop what I am doing and go and have a look for you.

C

Sorry Gav. Close but not quite. Something similar but it has a flanged head on the bolt.

I tried. Then forgot, had a Chinese, watched Merlin, had two glasses of wine then thought ...

"Oh F***"

Chris

gave me a chuckle though Gav and that's priceless as they say :mrgreen:

Hey, if you didn't laugh, I'd only cry even more... :oops:

What was your Chinese Chris? Kung flue fried diffbolts with beansprouts & gasket paste prawns by any chance? :p

I wonder if my local 'Yota stealership has any mechanics in on a Sunday am? :think:

Probably all at church... :pray:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gav, you need help.

It was chicken fried rice and spicy beef noodles. What planet are you on?

Oh and and barbecued con rods. :D

C

Wow, what are you carbo-loading for with all those rice & noodles Chris??

Plenty of 'protes' in those con-rods though :cool:

:lol:

Gav
Just remembered ; don't forget to measure the distance the pushrod sticks out of the housing before you strip. It's on a toothed wheel.

Frank

Willdo, thanks Frank :cool:

Got my new bolt this morning... Plus a spare one, just in case :whistle:

Have you had another despairing phone call yet Jon??? Nope!?! Do the maths... :lol: :lol:

I'll be getting under Lord Muxley when I get home from the orifice tonight... Or maybe leaving it til Saturday when its light... Or March when its nice & warm again... :roll:

Havent you seen the news Gav?

Newspaper.jpg

:shock: Hesos christos... I'll have to get me bbq out ready!!! :lol:

Well, I got it all back together last night. It doesn't seem to want to go over but neither does the front one now...

I'm hoping that its down to cold gloopy oil again... I will see what happens when I get to work but... Nah, no buts... Its gotta work!!!

Flingers clossed :pray:

Gav Peter said:
Well, I got it all back together last night. It doesn't seem to want to go over but neither does the front one now...

I'm hoping that its down to cold gloopy oil again... I will see what happens when I get to work but... Nah, no buts... Its gotta work!!!

Flingers clossed :pray:

So did it work then mate????? :think:

WOOF WOOF!!! At last I have a fully lockable Muxley!!! :dance:

As if there were any doubts to my successful installation... :whistle:

Back