Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

rear wheel rubbish / storage bag.

froggy Steve

Supporter
Country Flag
europe
Hi folks. Any Idea where I can get one of these, pref Europe?

Cheers

Steve

Something I've been thinking about buying recently. :icon-cool:

Looking at some of the trucks on the last trip I went on there are quite a few different companies making them.

I'm sure some people in this club, had some with the club website address on? :think:

Last edited:
Yep - South African sourced though - very nice stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Something I've been thinking about buying recently. :icon-cool:

Looking at some of the trucks on the last trip I went on there are quite a few different companies making them.

I'm sure some people in this club, had some with the club website address on? :think:

I dont suppose there are any 'kicking' about then?

I could ship from Oz but it costs the same as a bag at the mo!
Steve

Do you mean this sort of thing Steve, we had a group buy of various canvas products a while back, from SA IIRC.
Maybe there is a member who would be willing to sell,:think: not me I'm afraid. :eusa-naughty:

2011-07-20 Cliff (36).JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have one I don't use.
Actually, it is still new, never seen a tyre.
If you can wait to end of May'ish I can work out a price.

Gra.

Attachments

• Wheel cover (2).jpg
    Wheel cover (2).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Wheel cover (3).jpg
    Wheel cover (3).jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Wheel cover (4).jpg
    Wheel cover (4).jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 122
Bingo! I told you there may be someone Steve, well done Graham. :thumbup:

Great idea!

Just need a rear wheel carrier now.

Great! Let me know how much, Can pay/collect when you call in for a BBQ.............or post it somewhere/paypal whatever

But yes please mine all mine :dance:

Cheers guys (and gals)

Steve

Great! Let me know how much, Can pay/collect when you call in for a BBQ.............or post it somewhere/paypal whatever

But yes please mine all mine :dance:

Cheers guys (and gals)

Steve
Hi Steve,
The plan is around end of May, I will pop back to UK and collect my Land Cruiser and caravan.
I will make sure it's onboard.
Then we are heading to Dover to Dunkirk, and up to Bremen for a week, then back into France Luxemburg (cheap diesel) and Barcelona, Spain.
So ample time to either meet up, or post.
You can pay me cash in euro's no problem, should we have the good fortune to meet up.

Gra.

Last edited:
where was the group buy as my wife is going home to SA soon and could pick one up for me.

Hi Steve,
The plan is around end of May, I will pop back to UK and collect my Land Cruiser and caravan.
I will make sure it's onboard.
Then we are heading to Dover to Dunkirk, and up to Bremen for a week, then back into France Luxemburg (cheap diesel) and Barcelona, Spain.
So ample time to either meet up, or post.
You can pay me cash in euro's no problem, should we have the good fortune to meet up.

Gra.

Hi Gra
Whatever is easier - if you come via the Dordogne, come for a BBQ - that goes for any one else on their way south - BBQ always going here!

Steve

I looked at all kinds of things when I was looking for a spare wheel mounted bin option and all though all those canvas things are very nice I didn't spend £100 on the bin in my house let alone one that I'm going to use three or four times a year hung off the back of my truck for all to nick. So I bought a 25ltr recycling bin from off of ebay for a tenner and just bungee it to my spare wheel like this.

IMG_4320_zpsa2e8e491.jpg

It works really well and has done a good few thousand miles with me now. I use standard pedal bin liners inside it to keep thgings a little less messy, but you wouldn't have to if you didn't want to.

Here's a link to some that are for sale on the bay now http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-x-25-PL...Wastebaskets_Bins_PP&var=&hash=item416a38d67b

After my last trip to Wales I've been investigating a simple solution to mounting it in this new location here;

IMG_4595_zpsbfe55d52.jpg

IMG_4596_zps17cfbde2.jpg

I also used to have one of these before my recycling bin, bin.

P3030027.jpg

It's the small version of the Sea to Summit trash bag https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=s...&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ssN6UdXPKMPKPdvjgHA

It's basically a glorified dry bag that was OK but not as easy to use as my solid plastic recycling bin :icon-biggrin:

Steven showed my wife your photos and she wants a bin for LC now. As she complains about the bin bags in car when we are on camping and laning trips ;)

Back