Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rubbing noise from O/S/F

Trevor

Country Flag
england
I've had this for a little while, if I were to swing the truck into a parking space on left lock whilst carrying a little momentum, I get a scrubbing noise as if the tyre where catching or rubbing on something. It isn't constant but kind of does a scrub noise, nothing and then another scrub noise all in about 2 or 3 seconds.

I have had a really good look in the wheelarch and can't see any marks on the liner or tyre and am completely baffled what could be causing it. The only other thing I can think of is worn bushes somewhere on the suspension but again can't see anything. This does not happen when I do the same using full right lock.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Trev

Hi Trevor

On mine the AT2's do on occaion, probably on full lock, rub. I think it's on the rear of the front on inside.

Cheers
Tony

What bothers me a bit Tony is that it is only doing it on the one side, pressures on the tyres are the same both sides.

I get it as well. The trye catches a piece of the chassis so does not show up. There is a pic Gary posted a while ago which shoes it on his. Also OS IIRC, will try find the pic.

Back