Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sad but True

Dave Docwra

As of today I have been decruiserfied, Sassy is on her long journey to India, Australia, South America, the good old US of A & finally to Canada all going well, I wish all the best to her new owners I am sure she will do her best for them :D

Its a sad day when you have to say good bye to a friend

that's a fair old trip. Would be cool if we could track it (her?)

GeordieBoy, It certainly was a sad day, I had become very attached to her, which is unusual for me as vehicles are normally no more than just pieces of metal to me..

CP, I will be staying in contact with the new owners & hopefully they will start a blog of their own & we will be able to follow Her progress.

Long overdue post :) long story short, after waving bye bye to Dave & Kou back in '12 we sat of on our merry way...we loved SA so much that we never really got much further than to Moz and returned to PE, (lol) and ended up living there for 18 months... Wifey got pregnant and I had a job offer in Southampton so up we went. Got a 22 month little princess taking up most of my time now, Sassy sitting in the drive....currently working on getting rear seats back and use her more for weekend camping/basic fun offroading down here in Hampshire..

Needs some bits and pieces to re-install the rear seats, where is the best place to source a couple of brackets?

cheers
Chris

Long overdue? That's three and half bl00dy years! :lol:

Daughters are a joy, and at 22 months she'll be charming your socks off.

Good to see the cruiser is still going strong... :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Doh, time flies eh... Wish I'd been a bit more active on here though, just realised you have a bunch pulling up at your house, would have loved to join... Need to get on the road again! This 8 to 4 shite is killing me lol.

Hi Chris, Glad you all enjoyed the trip, Did sassy behave herself on your adventures?

Karl Webster a forum member on here may be able to help with the seat fittings.

Dave.

Hi Dave, she behaved like a star! Did not miss a beat :)

I'll start a new tread "sassy part two" with lots of pics as soon as i get my post count up.

I'll get with Karl, thanks for the hint.

How are you doing btw? Any new projects/adventures on the go. Send our love to Kou and the kids :)

We are good thanks, In the middle of moving house so all adventures put on hold, Love to Mandrina & Annika..

Back