Salisbury Plain?

Julian

Sep 9, 2012
Alverstoke
Crispin
Sounds like a fine idea, what sort of dates do you have in mind?
What about either the W/E 21st or the W/E 27th?
I am doing a few mods to the truck (with Jon's help) and would welcome a chance of a bit of a shake down
Julian

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
21st then?

Arn't the boys in green covering the place at the mo though, Ecky and Tommo are the best to ask, have they been served notice from TLOC UK by anyone yet?

Rob

Mar 1, 2010
Bristol
Garage
well if the plains are being used by the MOD is there anywhere else we can go?

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
Busaboy said:
21st then?

Arn't the boys in green covering the place at the mo though, Ecky and Tommo are the best to ask, have they been served notice from TLOC UK by anyone yet?
If you have their details, please ask ;)

Sorry - Can't make 21st :( Boss's b-day...

Ecky Thump

Mar 4, 2010
Reigate, Surrey
Garage
Guys

I'm finally here. I will see Tommo this weekend and hopefully we can find out whats happening on the Plain towards the end of the month.
He knows about the new site but doesn't have access to internet until he gets home.

BlackWidow

Mar 2, 2010
Gillingham (Dorset)
Garage
Hey guys,
Either date is good for me I will bring the usual burners for lunch but we will have to decide which part of the world the food is coming from for this one :lol: :lol: Rob your mums lamb was v nice last time and Paul I think may have some Jerky left :D What were those burgers.......Ostrich and ??

BW

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
So depending on the date and what-not I should be able to come along....

And somewhere I have a Skottelbraai... for those that don't know what that is, here's a pic:

802501546_ss8P9-L.jpg

Rob

Mar 1, 2010
Bristol
Garage
Back to dates, could we agree on a date as i may be able to be flexible but i need to know within the next couple of days or so...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks