Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Salisbury Plain?

I think you're going to have to censor yourself there ;)

Just to confirm things, is it going to be the 27th?

This is a saturday by the way.

ok, so 27th it is, usual time and place? (Bustard Inn, 9:00-9:30)
Assuming the plain is not in sure that day (waiting for confirmation on it)

Who can make it then?

Me Me Me :cool:

Crazy idea...........anyone want to meet a bit earlier and have a breakfast in the car park?

I don't mind getting there ealier. What time?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
27th works for me too. No issues with a early start either... so long as it's not 5am :roll:

Can I join the party? Saturday 27th is fine for me.

Cheers

Ian

Ian Rubie said:
Can I join the party? Saturday 27th is fine for me.

Cheers

Ian

Is there anything challenging enough? Kiwi hill in reverse maybe? Or while one wheel removed? :lol:

Crispin said:
Is there anything challenging enough? Kiwi hill in reverse maybe? Or while one wheel removed? :lol:

I don't always do the silly things, however I'm sure there must be a hole \ hill \ Land Rover that needs driving over or through.

Ian

Aparantly the bomb hole near the tank testing area has flooded a little and the depth is a couple of inches lower than the average snorkel ;)

Paul said:
Aparantly the bomb hole near the tank testing area has flooded a little and the depth is a couple of inches lower than the average snorkel ;)

:o Well I woun't be going anywhere near that then!

OK, my snorkel gives me a wading depth of about 6 feet. Always up for a challenge.

Ian

Actually Ian, there is a friend of mine with a SWB Paj. Anyone mind terribly if I invite him along? (No hard feelings if it's a no)
He could be the mouse for Ian ;)

No worries, we can point at him when we get told off by the Land Wardens again and say it was his fault.

Fine by me, we could do with something to keep towing out for the photo \ video gallery :twisted:

Ian

Hey guys we could always take Ian to that area we were told was really flooded and see if he can find that Landy that they lost :lol: :lol: :lol:

Early start ok with me just name the time.

Steve

BlackWidow said:
Hey guys we could always take Ian to that area we were told was really flooded

I know some of you have seen it before but I like this picture and I like swimming

swimming.jpg

Ian

Shame you don't also have a picture of the spectators expressions at the same time :D

Jon Wildsmith said:
Shame you don't also have a picture of the spectators expressions at the same time :D
Or his!
Sorry, I don't think too many people can keep a straight face when water is sloshing around the bottom of your snorkel head...

Back