Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Salisbury Plain?

Sorry chaps, I won't be able to attend tomorrow, :cry: the spirit is willing but the body is weak.
Chas

Crispin said:
going to be muddy :)

I'll be there - sounds like a job for the green car then - it's got MT's :twisted:

Will have Nickie and a couple of future LC owners with me.

Ian

Latest intel suggests that ranges should be fairly quiet tomorrow. The TA units that had the place provisionally booked have pulled out due to the adverse conditions.... yes it's gonna be muddy and wet!

Tommo&Claire said:
Latest intel suggests that ranges should be fairly quiet tomorrow. The TA units that had the place provisionally booked have pulled out due to the adverse conditions.... yes it's gonna be muddy and wet!

mental note: When wanting to take over Britain, do it when the weather conditions are adverse. The army does not like mud :lol: :lol:

Thanks Tommo - hopefully the tank area is open? (First point of call for my new shoes!!! D:)

Just heard that the army lost a pinzgauer in a puddle this week, so all water obstacles need walking!

Apparently it tried to skirt round a puddle but as soon as the left nearside wheels went in the water it fell on it's side, quite a bit deeper thasn was expected.

Tommo&Claire said:
Just heard that the army lost a pinzgauer in a puddle this week, so all water obstacles need walking!
Clearly Ian's green car should do the 'walking' :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks to all for a enjoyable day. The kids (big and small) had a great time!

Ok here's a few pics from the Plain.

Breakfast lineup
820862171_ERo2z-M.jpg

Small puddle :shock:
820864395_YWc5Y-M.jpg

And again:
820868471_NQVsA-M.jpg

Looks tame from the front:
820871592_zPKSJ-M.jpg

Quiet before the storm:
820851359_xFHtc-M.jpg

Tyres way too clean;
820854193_AckcM-M.jpg

In a row?
820855999_b7m2n-M.jpg

Start of Kiwi hill;
820860627_kbEEV-M.jpg

More pics can be found here: Salisbury Plain

Just thought i would post a few pics from yesterday..........not the really difficult area ;) and the missing front number plates, i think that should be a Toyota recall :D

DSCF5557.jpg

DSCF5558.jpg

DSCF5560.jpg

DSCF5569.jpg

DSCF5561.jpg

DSCF5556.jpg

Nice pics.
Where is the video? Oh, that's right, the save button is very close to the delete button :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :cry:

Nice one of Tony in the mud...

Clint just emailed me the pictures he took.
Here are some:

[David Attenborough voice]
The mud monster lurks in the pool of mud until it's prey is close
IMG_9981.jpg

Then suddenly, with a whoosh, it pounces. The noise and wall of muddy water confuses it's prey
IMG_9982.jpg

IMG_9980.jpg

IMG_9979.jpg

Once it has emerged from it's feeding frenzy, you can see the blood dripping from it's jaws.
IMG_9986.jpg

All that remains of it's prey are some barely recognisable parts. Paul, having recently got his 80 stuck in a spot of mud, tries to redeem himself by holding it up as a trophy.
IMG_9991.jpg

The prey, who's Lattin name is LandRoverBreakiasRustias, used to roam the plains in great numbers but the recent rain and mud have caused their numbers to decrease. It is not sure if they drown, get eaten by mud monsters or simply dying off due to global warming. Further studies are needed.
[They have been spotted at self help groups meeting the last Wednesday of each month]
[/David Attenborough voice]

There are tons more pics but these are pretty cool.

Erm perhaps I hit the water a tad fast :oops: No wonder I lost my number plate :roll:

Back