Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Salisbury Plain?

I'll confirm tomorrow which date I can do.

Crispin, do you know what weekend you will be free yet?

Romantic weekend is on hold - either is fine for me :)

ooooo that must have taken some promise!

Not actually :cool:
I just said "Now you listen here. I am the man of the house, and what I say goes...."

sent from iphone in another country.

Which date then......is it going to be the 27th?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Paul said:
Which date then......is it going to be the 27th?
Yup. Rob said he might be able to wangle it?

I cant make the 27th but Jon mentioned that the indoor 4x4 show is on the 21st. If people want to go to the show i dont mind missing out.

So if you are planning to go to the show then let us know ;)

21st is good for me too, the sooner the better as i'm getting withdrawl symptons

Just thought, if we can get a load of movies of the plain, when we post them on youtube under a name of this site that will boost the google ratings.

Just need to register a name on youtube for here...........ADMIN!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Paul said:
Just thought, if we can get a load of movies of the plain, when we post them on youtube under a name of this site that will boost the google ratings.

Just need to register a name on youtube for here...........ADMIN!!!!!!!!! :cool:

You sir, are very clever. You go to school 'n stuff? ;)
Consider it done...

I would love to get credit for that one, but i just did something similar for a new product im launching and that was the result ;)

I have just ordered the Go Pro hero HD Motorsport camara. If it is as good as they say (The Gadget Show) then should be able to get some really good Vids.

Steve

Hi all
Mesage from Tommo;

His home laptop is fubar hence the reason he hasn't been on.
He told me to tell you he will check with range control and I will post for him ASAP whatever the MOD are up to.

Ecky Thump said:
Hi all
Mesage from Tommo;

His home laptop is fubar hence the reason he hasn't been on.
He told me to tell you he will check with range control and I will post for him ASAP whatever the MOD are up to.

Thanks! Hopefully the tank area will be free this time and the first river we passed not as flooded. Don't think you would have got a 'mog across there...

Hey crispin, you've gone all green :lol:

Back