Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Salisbury Plain?

Paul said:
By the way, who is attending?
Me + 3 passengers

re breakfast:
What's the deal? Who is bringing a portable flame? How do bring food etc? I have some (nicer) boerie for a lunch. I'll bring enough rolls (think about 6) to match boerie.

I'll be there at nine with a cooker and some food, but not much. Others are more than welcome to use my cooker though.

3 passengers eh? You'll need those new tyres then ;)

Just thought, might have to visit the SA shop before then, i have biltong withdrawl symptoms. :(

You mean the snarling, drooling 10st lump of muscles? ;) :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Crispin, all plotted, see you there.

The Biltong is safe!

Claire will be sleeping off her final night shift and Rosie wont leave her side when she is sleeping!

I will be there with my usual burners and some eggs bacon and sausages.

Tommo and or Ecky I have your jack adaptor in the truck so I will have that for you as well.

Steve

guys, not sure if will be able to make, if i can it will be Saturday morning only, heading to isle of Wight on Saturday or late Friday. will keep you guys informed

What you going to the Island for?

seening a good friend from uni who i haven't seen in 2 years, hes just been dumped so a few of us are going down there to see him and having a bit of a reunion at the same time. I tried to tell em to do it last week but no can do...

I really want to try my new lifted setup but i guess i will have to wait for lincomb farm

I will be there with at least my eldest (9 year old) and maybe the wife and the younger one.

will be bringing my skottel and some bacon and eggs from breakfast rolls. All are welcome to "borrow" some space on the skottel :D

Booked the ferry for friday evening so will not be able to make it :(

boooo.

Next time though. Ingat has also promised to join (It was the offer of Boerie...)

Hi all,
I am gettting a 50mm lift kit fitted on Friday,
I may be able to make the trek down from Warrington.
I work it out to be 199 miles each way.
Is any one else leaving from the North West area ?

The muddies are still fitted from the last excursion.

Graham

BlackWidow said:
I will be there with my usual burners and some eggs bacon and sausages.

Tommo and or Ecky I have your jack adaptor in the truck so I will have that for you as well.

Steve

Cheers Steve

I finally found Chris at the show to be told you had it.....bu**er :(

Tommo will be there but I don't have spare funds for playing at the moment. Tommo will explain.

Hope you all have an ace day and I think I am more sorry about missing out on the biltong than I am the day on the Plain.

Sorry, I am not going to be able to make it, my cruiser is still in bits
Have fun

I'm sure if you could get there some one would give you a seat.

Back