Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Save me someone!!!!

I stopped looking at it with any interest when I saw the gear lever:lol: however, I still think its worth a look to judge it on face value. The interior looks nice I must admit and "R" reg Amazons are not thick on the ground. If I was looking I would have been happier if it was all stock as thats how I like them.

If that's completely unmolested mine is still in showroom condition :lol:

Well at least it's not a rare manual.
this is becoming a pet peeve of mine. im in the market for another lc80 and as such, im constantly browsing the net for a good one to fit my criteria. ive read so many 80 ads that ive grown sick of reading "RARE MANUAL" :icon-evil:

Hmm, there's a diagram for fitting the swivel seals so someone has probably had their paws in the front axle.

That winch would receive 24v if you turned to start the truck while winching. Unmolested- no, looking clean in the engine bay though, possibly too (freshly) clean. Worth a look if it a manual you're after- absolutely. At least with the receipts you would know what is likely to be genuine and what is Milners.

this is becoming a pet peeve of mine. im in the market for another lc80 and as such, im constantly browsing the net for a good one to fit my criteria. ive read so many 80 ads that ive grown sick of reading "RARE MANUAL" :icon-evil:

I still take an idle browse at whats on ebay now and then but it doesn't take long because i select "manual" in the side bar and the 270 cruisers available on ebay now is reduced to 50 .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back