Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

saying hello ..

fubar

Hello im from Suffolk and owned my VX80 for about 10years and still proud of it, reached that age of 22years ('94 registered) where overhauls are necessary and new paint would improve its looks . Done the BEB in my driveway, the pin mod for centre difflock switch , bespoke side exhaust and new suspension. Also repoairs and starts when the good old AA failed to solve the problem.
Transitioned from a modified defender Tdi 90 to the LC after a sahara adventure in a country where it is no longer safe! so I have experience of prepping for the desert and living on a roof for 3 weeks, lots of home maintenance too and repairs. Look forward to contributing and learning too
Neal

Welcome Neal

by the look of your post above you should fit right in with the rest of us madmen and the odd woman, we like stories and pictures so feel free to post some photos when you can, along with some literary embellishment ;)

Welcome Neal

Do share some of your travels with us please, we'd love to hear about them and see some photos too. Thank you!

Cheers

Welcome Neal, some post-worthy experiences the likes of me only dream about. Looking forward to some pics and recollections, if possible....

Back