Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Simon Holton - Gen Toyota Parts

And me. Simon is abreath of fresh air - had lots of stuff usually next day. He even got me bits for an old Toyo van at Club prices - but do mention the club discount scheme when you call

Simon does it again. Excellent service. I'm just wondering if he's going to start anticipating parts and sending them before WE know we need them. It's the only way it could get any better really.

Thanks

Chris

Same here, its not just about sales - always good advice and service with a smile

Does anybody know if Simon is still about? Only I've sent him 3 emails over the last 2 weeks and have had no response:cry:

He's on holiday. Back next week. ..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well finally had the pleasure of dealing with Simon, and can concur with others that have posted here. Great service, great to deal with, nice chap.:thumbup:

got my first order from simon last week- A1 service ,this guy is a real asset to anyone looking for Toyota parts -I will be back-

Ordered some bits from Simon last week, all very quick and as painless as parting with cash can be

Do we know which of the branches Simon works at? Pondering collection of parts if I'm in the area.

I would also recommend Steven Eagle parts Milton Keynes, very helpful and if memory serves me I used to deal with Simon there but he moved branches, but they are still very switched on.

Yup, MK is another of his branches. He is a MK local as well.

If you do want to do local pickup then it might be worth speaking to him first. If memory serves, he can get parts shipped to another Steven Eagell for you to collect.

Yup, MK is another of his branches. He is a MK local as well.

If you do want to do local pickup then it might be worth speaking to him first. If memory serves, he can get parts shipped to another Steven Eagell for you to collect.
Yup did this recently, Like Argos reserve and collect :icon-cool:

Back