Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Slowly , slowy wins the day!! Na get a LC!!

Been out today with my mate in his Disco2, doing a recce on the route we're doing in a bigger group next month.

Well, the route is out of the window, the lanes have got a lot worse since we last used them - had to winch him out 3 times.

Amazon - Bent the aerial on a branch after I forgot to retract it (£16 ebay replacement). The judges voted the bumper contact a no-score draw.
Discovery - destroyed front bumper, severely mangled rear bumper, rear light popped out, dented rear corner, passenger footwell flooded, 3 Amigos on the dash. Interesting noise from undercarriage over 50mph.

Ironically he nearly beat you to that 95 too :lol:

Been out today with my mate in his Disco2, doing a recce on the route we're doing in a bigger group next month.

Well, the route is out of the window, the lanes have got a lot worse since we last used them - had to winch him out 3 times.

Amazon - Bent the aerial on a branch after I forgot to retract it (£16 ebay replacement). The judges voted the bumper contact a no-score draw.
Discovery - destroyed front bumper, severely mangled rear bumper, rear light popped out, dented rear corner, passenger footwell flooded, 3 Amigos on the dash. Interesting noise from undercarriage over 50mph.

Ironically he nearly beat you to that 95 too :lol:

Nearly but no cigar!! :dance:

Back