Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Snorkels

Intresting... Have you made contact with ET yet...err ET?

:cool:

He's busy on the phone :D

he is a good reliable guy, he is a bit of a legend with regards to the Jeep brand and as just started bringing these snorkels in given shortage of suppliers of cheaper alternatives. I have see a couple of the first batch and they are spot on, the material appears to be on par with Safari thats for sure

I'm not sure I like the looks of the Prado diesel version, it has no lateral piece as has the safari !

BIG clean GREEN said:
I'm not sure I like the looks of the Prado diesel version, it has no lateral piece as has the safari !

IIRC the Safari doesn't have a lateral piece on the KZJ90/95 snorkels. I don't recall Chris'/Tony's LB or sae70's Fiery having a lateral piece (and I'm pretty sure they both fitted Safari items)? Though the ones for the diesel 80 obviously do ......

You'll have to buy a 3.4VX now and get the proper looking snorkel... ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Your'e quite correct they didn't have the lateral section, and I do believe they were indeed safari makes, so I stand corrected :oops: and now I'm not sure I like either :lol:

Its down to the position of the air intake on the 4-cylinder engines - I might have to get one for our Collie if they're thats good at that price :cool:

Are they likely to stay under £100 or is that an introductory price ? Lets be honest, 99% of us don't really need them do we ? they just look good ! :think:

pretty certain with speaking to him if the exchange rate stays ok they will stay at the price

I've just been mailed by alien snorkels and told that the left hand intake snorkels for the 3.0 diesels 96-02 are on a ship over the pacific at the moment ! Has anyone seen snorkels as to how good they are and look or does anyone know anything about alien as a company ?

Firstly the guy tbhat runs Alien Snorkels is a top guy, I have known him for around 4 years and the guy is very much true to his word. If you were to have a problem he would sort it.

He is very well known / respected throughout the Jeep World and is very well known

If he is selling them I would be pretty sure vthey would be good quality, I know a couple of guys that have bought the Jeep ones and the quality as been commented as on par with Safari

Any discounts for club/ bulk buying????

May be looking for 1 for me and another 1 or 2 also...

I can have a word for you guy but how many are you looking at ?

Back