Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Some stats

Well done sir.... just wait until Graham sees it later, he just won't be able to contain his excitement :D

pain in the arse to get it done. The site and code are in a bit of a mess from some upgrades which went wrong. :shhh:

Me thinks it's time for an upgrade... maybe this weekend if the weather is cr@p...

Time for v-bulliten? But then of course we (as in the forum members) will need to find a way to fund it. No way you should be carrying the costs :naughty:

TonyP said:
Time for v-bulliten? But then of course we (as in the forum members) will need to find a way to fund it. No way you should be carrying the costs :naughty:
vBulletin is now marketed as 'Owned license' as opposed to leased.

It is currently about $200 (£120), I don't mind chipping a £10 into the hat.... I'm sure 11 more won't mind doing the same :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bat21 said:
TonyP said:
vBulletin is now marketed as 'Owned license' as opposed to leased.

It is currently about $200 (£120), I don't mind chipping a £10 into the hat.... I'm sure 11 more won't mind doing the same :thumbup:

Yup same here

I thought it was more than that (reading now)

Seem to remember if being around $500.

The option I would like is the blog version which would be handy for people who do write-ups like Ben, CHris Jon etc.

Continue to read...

Crispin said:
... The option I would like is the blog version which would be handy for people who do write-ups like Ben, CHris Jon etc.

Continue to read...
That's $285 (£170)..... so it just means a few more folk would have to chip in.

Count me in :thumbup:

I got money with the clubs name on it :thumbup:

Thanks all. :thumbup:

I'll sort out the purchase tomorrow and see what I can do over the weekend with the upgrade. I suspect it'll be a case of moving this one to one side and getting the new one up and running. Once done, I'll move the posts over.

Will start a proper thread for it and keep ya'll updated.

Crispin said:
....I suspect it'll be a case of moving this one to one side and getting the new one up and running. Once done, I'll move the posts over.

ImpEx is your friend :thumbup:

Id be happy to put some money in. :thumbup:

OK I was lost halfway down page 1. If anyone fancies translating, that would be great. The bit about money - I got. If it needs a few quid, fine. Count me in. Can we get it in blue? I like blue.

Chris

Back