Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Someone got the price wrong??

Snorkel is off a 100 series by the looks of it.

I wonder if that truck is the one that passed through my hands. Fair few more miles on it now if it is.

saw it earlier and thought 'hey, that doesn't look too bad, few too many lights but how much is....WHOA! maybe not'. I think he put a 2 at the front of his price by mistake

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If that 2 wasnt at the front Dan id already be the happy owner of it :icon-biggrin:

Make him an offer Karl statting that he has obviously put it up at the wrong price :icon-rolleyes:

I recognise that truck, was on sale on ebay a while back. Can't remember at what price though.

Lol munster.I should do that. I dout he would take anywhere near what i could offer though.

Rob,Ive tralled through here trying to find the post of the black one that i should have had but the buyer got sucked in to the buxxxxit the garage told him. It then went up for 8k more than they had paid. I had a feeling this was the truck. Do you think you saw it standard or with the mods?

It definitely had the mods, I was the one that spotted you could put your head between the snorkel and body :lol: I think the ebay threads get deleted after some time so you may not be able to find it.

It definitely had the mods, I was the one that spotted you could put your head between the snorkel and body :lol: I think the ebay threads get deleted after some time so you may not be able to find it.

Prob isnt the same truck.

I quite like the snorkel like that :eusa-liar: Im sure it would last forever going down some of the lanes we have been down. NOT !

That's one of the funniest snorkels I have ever seen
That snorkel :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling: is pants

Gra.

Back