Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spare Wheel

perk423

Hi all.

Wanting a spare wheel for my 2001 Amazon, really struggling though and could do with some help.

My LC 100 has had LPG fitted, the tank goes under the rear where the spare wheel was and at some time in it's life the spare has been lost. Being a bit old school I feel uncomfortable without a spare and want to replace.

The wheels are 16" five stud and being just the spare not bothered whether it's ally or steel. However, finding a replacement is seeming impossible.

I'm not able to find any steel wheel manufcturers that make one. I've tried all the on-line breakers, no one's responding. There's nothing on eBay and although I've got 'want ads' on the forums nothing coming up from there.

Does anyone have any other suggestions where I might be able to get one from ? Any input would be much appreciated.

Andy

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    526.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I guess I could spare a standard 16" alloy, I am a bit of a wheel hoarder it seems. Where about in the country are you? I'm mostly near Basingstoke.

Hi Jon, That would be great, much appreciated. I'm not sure how to send a PM off this site though.

My email is: [email protected]

Give me nod and we can discuss price etc.

Im up near Lincoln but If you dont feel like packing it up for a courier I have people down there who might be able to collect from you.

Again, many thanks.
Andy

I have a full 5 - ALLOY 18" wheels for the Amazon if you would prefer to upgrade .... they are very recently painted too (in Black)

Thanks for offer Robert. However I got it sorted with a 16" spare from Jon.

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back