Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

steer me in some direction

j555fjr

im wanting to change my steering wheel because its old and knackard. problem is i want to change it to another toyota one because i dont really do after market ones. just wondered if anybody has changed theirs to something else toyota and what model they changed to

Try a breakers yard they might have an 80 they are breaking

I have had good experience with equicar

Chris

ive tried them before but they never replied. problem is alot of steering wheels that are a direct fit are gonna be in the same condition as mine. just been looking at a mr2 wheel that looks good but pricey

Not sure about the steering wheel but the gear knob (manual) definitely fits :thumbup:

i looked at them but they wont cover the spokes and they are abit worn also. i did think about giving them a go with some boot polish tho, any thoughts?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If you want to keep the OE look there are products available to re-colour/finish leather and they work very well. Not quite as cheap as a new cover but cheaper than a new OE wheel. I fitted a 2nd hand walnut gearknob from a Jaguar (XK8 I think it was) and a similar one for the Xfer lever and they match the dash nicely.

Back