Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Steve's 95 (The Black Widow)

BlackWidow

Garage
Here is my truck at play, she has been nick-named the Black Widow by the kids on my Street. She is a Colorado KZJ95 with a 40mm lift, winch and lots of other bits and bobs.

Here she is playing in the woods.

winchday061.jpg

winchday064-1.jpg

winchday052-1.jpg

Showing off a bit of articulation at Lincomb Farms and the trap that caused a few us to get matching bent steps and guards.

lincombfarm063.jpg

lincombfarm057.jpg

And here she is looking pretty... :D :D

OMEsuspension013.jpg

And finally one for nostalgic reasons from before the Mods, taken at True Grip, Kent

offroadday150.jpg

Steve

She. SHE? Come on Steve, grow a pair! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris

"she has been nick-named the Black Widow by the kids on my Street" ................Ya ya!
You sure its not just you who calls it that? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice truck tho! :D

It's alright mate, my mates 5 year old thinks that my car is secretly a transformer and spends hours watching it out of the window. I asked him if it is a transformer, what is it called? MONSTERHEAD apparently.

Nice looking truck!!!
Mine is very similar, except i have the newer 3 spoke wheels, roof rails with a roofrack i made myself with 4 lamps on it, full front bullbar too.

How does one get articulation like that????

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well all that I have done is given her the OME 40mm lift which is still within Toyota spec. I got the lot from Devon 4x4 and I have to say that it is the dogs dangelys :clap:

But having said that you will find that the standard Toyota set is very good. the pictures of her in the sand pit are with stock suspension but the ones taken at Lincombe ( the ones on the cross overs) are with the OME suspension fitted.

Steve

Back