Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Strange Encounter !

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
There I was driving home today in the dark, I turned left at a junction and waiting to turn right from the opposite direction was a 80 with snorkel, and CB twig Etc. He followed me for about 8 mile over a country lane, and when I pulled up at the next junction he noticed my landcruserclub.net sticker in the back window so he overtook me it was then that I noticed he too had a sticker in the window, I knew it wasn't uncle Chris but I wasn't sure if was Karl out on his travels so I did the propper thing and flashed him to stop, bu66er me out pops ecky thump, all the way the way up from Crawley to see his family. What's the chances of that happening ???

Even stranger, now i have my trip movies recovered i am doing the trip movies with him in it!

Its a small world eh!!! :cool:

How is Les? Did you ask him why he's not on here vay often these days Nick??

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Told you before. He can't reach the keyboard! :lol:

C

Cheers Chris, knew I could count on you..............

That was a weird encounter though, eight miles trying to read a sticker in the dark :D
Was a nice encounter though, kinda reminded me why I own a cruiser, meeting cool folk at the side of the road in the middle of nowhere :clap:

I am still around folks, just got other things going on at the moment. I do keep lurking now and again and will be back in a little while ;)

Indeed it is gringo - hope to see you about on here a bit more soon eh... :cool:

Hey Les!! Hope all is well, look forward to hearing from you when you re-surface!!

Back