Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The Great Game Expedition - Overland Across Central Asia 2013

Going back through the history and after speaking to various people. It was Julian v first truck that he prepared.

Borris has also done a two year trip around Africa (75k miles)

Maybe he can visit you next year on your trip Clive.

He will be off around Scotland later in the year as well.

Brilliant :lol:

I'm still waiting for the DVD to come out, got an email from Jonny today - he's writing a book about the adventure, maybe we'll see the DVD after that :icon-biggrin:

DVD is out Pete. I bought it a while ago. I'll see if I can find the link.

Going back through the history and after speaking to various people. It was Julian v first truck that he prepared.

Borris has also done a two year trip around Africa (75k miles)

Maybe he can visit you next year on your trip Clive.

He will be off around Scotland later in the year as well.

Let me get this straight... I know I can be a bit slow, but Borris might visit us next year? ...and he belongs to you now? ...so maybe you will be visiting us next year? :dance: Yippee! That would be ace Karl!

.... and Andy CGL has shown an interest too... for 2018, this is all great stuff !

The title based on the book by peter hopkirk I presume?

Great read.

Let me get this straight... I know I can be a bit slow, but Borris might visit us next year? ...and he belongs to you now? ...so maybe you will be visiting us next year? :dance: Yippee! That would be ace Karl!

.... and Andy CGL has shown an interest too... for 2018, this is all great stuff !

If the offers there. ..
I'm sick of saying that I'm going to do stuff and not doing it. But like you saying your coming over here lol.

And to your questions. Yes yes and yes :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If the offers there. ..
I'm sick of saying that I'm going to do stuff and not doing it. But like you saying your coming over here lol.

And to your questions. Yes yes and yes :)

It's exactly like me saying I'm bringing the truck over to the UK one Lincomb day!

Shame on me...

Anyway, rest assured, the offer is there (for all) and especially you Karl, if you can find a trailer big enough to bring most of your yard with you.... :lol:

Back