Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The Overlander Gathering

Hi, yes we need people to register and pay in advance so that we know the numbers
Go to http://www.theoverlander.org register and then go to the drop down on the events header...

Cheers

Stan

Just got confirmation of saturday evening presentaion by Austin Vince of mondoenduro fame, even if your not into bikes thisis true DIY adventure travel :mrgreen:

http://www.mondoenduro.com

stan said:
Just got confirmation of saturday evening presentaion by Austin Vince of mondoenduro fame, even if your not into bikes thisis true DIY adventure travel :mrgreen:

http://www.mondoenduro.com

Even more gutted now I'm missing this!!! :(

Love Mondo Enduro and Terra Circa too. Awesome stuff

Sorry you cant make it..

Now have confirmation that Julian V. from Overland Cruisers will be doing an 'overland prep' workshop on the saturday.

Stan et al
I'd like to but can't do both sadly :(
Since my preference would be Lincomb landcruisers' October event (and anyway, cant afford both)
Renate.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
HauptRenate said:
Stan et al
I'd like to but can't do both sadly :(
Since my preference would be Lincomb landcruisers' October event (and anyway, cant afford both)
Renate.
Same here I'm afraid Stan, have a great time though

No worries, shame you cant but i understand !

Last orders for Barries BBQ, he needs numbers by first thing monday ...

:clap:

stan said:
No worries, shame you cant but i understand !

Last orders for Barries BBQ, he needs numbers by first thing monday ...

:clap:
I hope you've counted me in, I wouldn't want to miss Barries barbie. :happy-jumpeveryone:

Hi'yall
Anyone (Rob? Mark?) from Bristol going to the overlanders event at Lincomb this weekend? I'm car-less (steering column is acting up) at the mo, I'd help pay towards fuel. I have my own tent and sleeping bag, and would really appreciate a lift up to Lincomb and then back to Bristol.
Please guys?
Cheers
Renate

HauptRenate said:
Hi'yall
Anyone (Rob? Mark?) from Bristol going to the overlanders event at Lincomb this weekend? I'm car-less (steering column is acting up) at the mo, I'd help pay towards fuel. I have my own tent and sleeping bag, and would really appreciate a lift up to Lincomb and then back to Bristol.
Please guys?
Cheers
Renate
whats up with the column? is it something i did wrong
if so i will be around to put it right
ref lincomb i dont know yet will make my mind up this weekend if its not to late

Mark, its nothing you did wrong, not your fault, it just vibrates like h**l between 27/28 to 38/39 mph, than the vibes get a lot worse between 39 mph and 50 then it just disappears....and Toyota (in their infinite wisdom STILL say I need a to buy a brand new column - methinks they're peed of with me 'cos I din't buy new back in April...!). So if I can stay above 50 all the time its all plainsailing...
There's only three or four things that its likely to be, according to Greg and I believe him, bushes, imbalance somewhere (wheels/tyres), or the bits that come out from the steering column (I'm not that technical with the terms) and Universal joint/s.
You going to this weekends Overlander thingy? I'm SO late in applying, as initially I'd decided not to go - I did write to Stan but he hasn't got back to me, so am still waiting whether there will be enough food for me...
Cheers
Renate

Oh yeah, and I forgot.
Cossack is giving me and my tent a lift to this weekend's gathering on the Saturday for the day and the Saturday night BBQ. So I can learn about bush mechanic stuff, as I'm planning (even with my lame Beast [when its fixed] to bomb off to Africa again)
See some of you there hopefully.
Cheers
Renate

So how many are going from this site then, i'm going for the whole package and intend to sit with my feet up getting drunk on rum all weekend as its the first days off i've had since 1st July (including weekends) and i intend to enjoy them.

I am for 1, !!!

& I know that Roman is too as he's defecting from the LC & is collecting Stans Man Truck!

Im looking forward to the Lincombe woods again, although wont be going too mad,(the boss will be with me to make sure of that)!

I'll be there, but I won't be in the land cruiser, I'll be driving a different toy, (Andy will understand). A couple of other friends will be there in their troopies, I'm not sure if they've joined the forum yet, but I have pointed them in this direction.

See you guys there.

Scott.

Hi,yall
Well, that's a turn up for the books! I haven't seen Roman for years!!!
It's just a shame I can't bring my Toy this time though, maybe in october, but methinks it won't be up for the orienteering... unless I get mi finger out and DO some work on it.
Cheers
Renate

Back