Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The USA debt clocks, this will make your eyes water

Despite all the media pointing fingers here about France being in a financial pickle losing its AAA credit rating, plus the disaster zone of the PIIGS countries, the UK actually has a pretty dire external debt situation :shock: Its worse than all the PIIGS other than Ireland! Which we never hear much about from the press here :whistle:
I am surprised that the German situation is comparable with France in terms of the numbers. Not good reading for the EU!

Irelands financial situation is indeed grim, country is pretty much bankrupt by any standard.

I invested quite heavily in property there some years back, got out before the bubble burst and I am so glad I did.

I have been looking at bringing a few cars over to the UK - Discovery Commercials are really cheap, but it turned out to be a non-starter due to the odd way they were exported from the UK and imported into Ireland.

Love the country though, no amount of debt stops the people being incredibly generous and welcoming.

Pete

Yeah we're pretty much knackered over here!! Even if the EU/IMF boys manage to prevent bankruptcy.. the will have us at their beck and call till the year 7 thousand. Ah well, at least we still have Guinness.....

On the export note, most of our old Toyotas now live in Africa. Very hard to get a 70 series or 2nd gen Hilux here.

This is simpler to understand
390791_2372116191253_1500975146_32195567_283138495_n.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's brilliant, Crispin :thumbup: Maybe that could be forwarded to our political parties :think:

Crispin,,,, hats off to you sir,

A masterpiece

Gra.

Can't take credit for these :snooty:

Here is another good one. I like the contribution portion:
400231_350832424927742_114517875225866_1357569_760731494_n.jpg

(Pretty sure it is not all this simplistic though)

Back