Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

This one looks like a good buy !!

Hence me saying it was petrol. UK spec, Late model auto 24v can only be petrol. And also hence it's rather nice condition. and hence why I am typing here rather then heading down the motorway to buy it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I was just going on with the list of reasons not to buy it Chris ;)

It's a nice colour Grant. I like it. Only one reason not to buy. Petrol. That's it really in one word. Is it an auction? If it went for a grand, I could buy it for the body shell. Ha ha. Fork truck tines through the windows, lift and hey presto, lovely new diesel 24v in perfect blue. Hmm. Maybe not. Although not such a daft thought. Get a cheap very nice petrol and a scruffy but mechanical manual for £5000 you could end up with a minter if you had the room and time. Plus a shed to flog off at the end, on a petrol chassis.

3 - 2 - 1 and I'm back in the room.

this one has been in that auction a few time over the past 6 months. it looks green to me and states met green in the description.
stu

It's all good Chris. I do really like them in Blue too ... my attempt at humour was just completely missed is all. :whistle:

Doing the chassis swap over might just be easier for you!

Stu: looking closer at those pics I think you might be right about the green ... tricked me this time too!

I am always right. or so i tell the wife.

It looks blue to me in all the pics except that last one of the wheel arch where it's very clearly green.

Why am I telling you this? I have no idea. How much is it? :whistle:

Chris

Last edited:
Oh if it's a petrol then I only want a red one :laughing-rolling:

Oh goody. Do you really think so? :dance::clap::clap:

Are you saying that people post without reading the thread :think:

If we could go back to 1970's fuel prices, I'd have TWO petrols. They are a lovely drive. I guess if you were doing a serious overland and not in Europe for that long, there are places out there where the old benzine isn't very expensive. Wafting is the word that springs to mind. Wafting in pure comfort. Like Mr Lomas in his 100.

If that scuff on the arch is the worst part about that it is a nice looking cruiser. You get that cheap at auction just think of all that left over £££s to spend on juice:icon-cool:

Back