Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Thoughts of this 80?

I thought that the 1996 models were the 24 valve engines with the updated dash and front grill?

It's a 12v so won't be 96 unless it was registed late maybe.

id be having a good look over it if I was to view it. It's like when trucks have the wrong front end on them,got to ask question as to why.

Ad says it H reg which makes it 90/91?

If its a 91 it's got the wrong interior, if its a 96 its got the wrong engine. It may have had the interior replaced , dash,seats etc but it lookes like a 93-july95 one to me.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I agree andy. Or it's had a complete shell interior swap etc. like I said. If I were to view I'd have a close look at this one

Also its got the 3sp+OD later box (93 on)

Strange, I would approach with a degree of caution, that said as a Cruiser it may be a pretty good one.

MOT history site says car is a December 94https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/

It's a 12v so won't be 96 unless it was registed late maybe.

id be having a good look over it if I was to view it. It's like when trucks have the wrong front end on them,got to ask question as to why.

I agree totally Karl, it's a 94 12V, only explanation is late registration or there is something iffy about it....guy said he has had it for 12 years so he should know!

Date of first reg is 24th October '94 according to the tax checker website.

Having another look at the pictures, it does not seem to be in bad condition for a 1994 model. It looks like he has enjoyed / looked after the vehicle with the addition of some mild accessories and the label for when it's due its next service. Maybe it's a case that he just got the date wrong?
If you are interested in a 1994, 12v - maybe go have a look if it's local. But as always do a few checks for common problems when buying a used car.

Its unlikely that an 'enthusiast' got all those details wrong- not to mention the price...I thought autotrader filtered all the sh1te. maybe some unsuspecting welshman will buy it...

From the pics it looks in good overall condition although we all know photos can flatter. Maybe a viewing would not be a waste of time, you know the areas to look for regarding corrosion setting in and at the mileage its got a lot of life ahead if it.

Back