Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TLC80 Hants, long overland dreams - Newbie intro

Bmonck

Supporter
Country Flag
england
Hi - I am a new member with a TLC80 mostly prepped for a long distance overland. However still work to be done.
I would be happy to chat with anyone doing the same or who has done Australia and lat America. I am in Hampshire/London region.
Also how can I post something on the classifieds - I can read it but don't see where to make a post.
cheers
Bosworth

Hi there, welcome to the forum. I'm in Morden South London, whereabouts in Hampshire are you?

For Classifieds click on Forum top left then scroll down for Classified then click on Post new thread top left.

Chas thanks for the quick reply. I have now found the classified button to hunt for my upper tailgate. Many thanks.
When in London I am in Putney so not far from you. Would be great to have a chat some point - what is the way to do that email? or is there a message system in this forum?
cheers

There is a PM (private message) click on the persons name above their avatar and there will be link to send but I think a newcomer has to have a minimum of about 15 posts to get that option. I've sent you a PM with my email, I assume newcomers can receive before getting sending privileges.

Welcome!!

Looks like there are a few more cruisers popping up in SW London. First one in Wimbledon and now Putney. Guess I will have to keep an eye out for them.

If you are looking for parts, it might be easier to contact Karl Webster (club member) as he tends to help out most guys looking for cruiser parts.

Ps. Looking fwd to the pictures.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome Bosworth, its great to see the UK members keep growing here.

Welcome Bosworth, glad to have another 80 on board. Depending on your Hants location you may also be fairly near me.

The U.K. 80 posse racking up another new member, welcome Bosworth :thumbup:

80s are sooooo the best :icon-cool:

Gents thanks to all. StarCruiser (I cant see your name) where in hants are you? I am near Portsmouth

Ok, that's not far from me, I'm in Bognor.

Richard

Haha.

My girlfriend family live that way so we are regularly down that way. So Putney and fareham.... Surprised I have not seen your 80 around town.

Sadly mine has spent the last year sat on my drive growing weird green stuff due to lack of funds to do anything useful with it :cry:

Back