IMGP3062.jpg

IMGP3063.jpg

Some body armour
IMGP3029.jpg

Well you gotta have some lights, eh?
IMGP3721.jpg

Somewhere to put your s***
IMGP3578.jpg

Some more toys for blowing up your air-bed. Difficult if smokin' a fag.
IMGP3457.jpg

SIPS (tree bars to you and me)
IMGP3825.jpg

More batteries mean more readouts!
IMGP3382.jpg

Custom bumpers and a rear receiver
IMGP3856-1.jpg

IMGP4010.jpg

IMGP3979.jpg

Nice noisy exhaust
IMGP3487.jpg

Front locking diff thrown in
IMGP3960.jpg

And a partridge in a pear tree. Don't forget the stickers - they're holding it all together. Relax, we're almost half way through...........

Battered and Blue said:

I can't beleive Lil Blue ever looked like this ;-)

Great thread Chris - I remember reading abouth your 'roll' on the other site back in the day with shock & horror but he's looking mighty nowadays. Those bumpers have turned out great!!!

Nice one.

Cheers

Chris.

Wow, looking great. Don't even notice those little modifications you've done it looks so stock. :D :D

Seriously an amazing piece of work.

Well done mate. I think we all forget how much you have done. Gorgeous truck.

Thanks fellas. I have to say that it's running sweet at the moment. Rotated the tyres this week and there was a little wobble in one of them which has gone. Just about finished all of the work - still got to look at this roll cage that I have on stand by. But just wish that I could beat out the wing damage and get the sidelight to fit properly. Not bothered about the rear quarter damage. But the light looks poor. It has been a lot of work. There were bits of course that I didn't post - it was getting long enough. Good as it is, I still want an 80. One day I am sure to make an announcement. Shortly before carrying my b***s around in a bag for the rest of my life.
Oh blimey, she must have heard me - everybody HIDE :o

Chr....... CHOP

Best looking - and I'm sure performing (not seen it in action for myself -yet) 90 I've ever seen. You must be proud mate, I certainly would be if it was mine :mrgreen:

Definately - "Built not bought"

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Some pics of Lil Blue in her new home:

860409460_Nuzpa-L.jpg

With the 120:
860409025_hY2bJ-L.jpg

Proper melted me heart that did. Nice to see it again.

Lil Blue and Great White will have to meet up soon.

Chris

Sorry mate.... defo meetup required :D

I said melted my heart Les, not started me blubbering like a big girl!

Now stop it or you'll set me off again, sniff.

C

can you please please post the pics again this lil blue looks great and i just can see like 4 pics the other ones they dont appear to me...what is the exacly size of the tires_? and i have a question i have already suspension kit (3¨ king spring coils, and shoks OME) but i want to do this body lift you all guys do...but im worry about how i will fit my iron bumper again...i guess i have to make some changes__??

looking forward some help and the pictures that i can not see(most of them)

thanks

Unfortunately Chris re-organised his pictures, so most of them are somewhere else :doh: I anly have a few of the newer ones of LB :cry:

Juan. Sorry about the pictures. They all got deleted some while ago by accident. I don't own the car any more, it's Tony P's. But I shall see if I can get some of the old pics back up just for you. I can send you a guide on the body lift, no problem. I am sure he won't mind be filling in some of the Techno Detail

The tyres are 265 x 75 x 16 BF Goodrich Mud Terrains. Suspension is Old Man Emu 40mm, rear coil spacers from Rock Crawler http://www.4wd1.com/Prado-95-Series.htm body lift was 40mm. Fuel tank guard lifted 40mm

Chris

Send me PM with an e-mail address and I'll send you the guide. Here is it playing in some mud http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ogJefncgUc

This is what it looked like when I bought it.

Original.png

Here's what it looked like after a wash, snork and body lift plus some tyres

IMGP2536.jpg

Rear bumper bashed from a bit of tin and some old Landie parts
IMGP3779.jpg

IMGP3834.jpg

IMGP3855-1.jpg

OK so I am proud of that bit.

Some body armour

IMGP3030.jpg

Protection for the rear locker

IMGP2629.jpg

Sliders

IMGP3821.jpg

IMGP3817.jpg

Winch bumper
IMGP4014.jpg

And some rear storage. Plus a whole load of other modifications. Not forgetting of course the devastating front diff locker. Over to Tony!!!!

IMGP3578.jpg

Chris

Chris said:
That right there is an awesome side profile - they ought to have come out of the factory like that... I want our shopping trolley LWB to look like that...

The only modification that I have made to LB since owning it is to add a car computer (there is a thread on here somewhere). Also sadly seeing as I drive it I hardly get any pics, but here are a few that I have of LB in action.....

860409460_Nuzpa-L.jpg

987870932_BotEn-L.jpg

907146728_kVaT8-L.jpg

1081608866_dJKWw-L.jpg

1088132280_9hPh7-L.jpg

1088132511_47gp6-L.jpg

Now before anyone makes any comments about wheelies and drive shafts.... I know, I know... first thing I did when I stopped was to check and make sure nothing was broken :naughty:

Tony, luuurve that last pic. Just the ticket. It's landing hard with grip that's the problem.

Chris

Back