Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Troopy for sale

oh my, sorry, just made a mess in my pants, thats fucking gorgeous!

Funny, I could have sworn I saw that for sale at £49.9K elsewhere this week:think:

Andy

If my numbers come up saturday I'll make an offer. Best 70 series camper you'll find in the UK.

You are dead right Andy it was 49k on Wednesday, it's inflation you know lol
£59k last week and now it's £65k.... what is the guy on :shock:

I was tempted enough to make a tentative enquiry about it a couple of weeks ago.... but his reasons for selling just seemed odd so I never pursued it any further.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's 200 series money! Completely different vehicle I know but, just saying.

I'm unsure who the guy is, but, he's spent two years building a camper, to his specs, (because he knows exactly what he wants - he'll tell you) and now he is going sell it, without even testing the winch or going on a trip.

It begs to ask... What's wrong with the design?

The only thing I could see I didn't like, was the gas bottle carried inside the cab.

Funny, I could have sworn I saw that for sale at £49.9K elsewhere this week:think:

Andy

Andrew St.Pierre White also advertised this truck on Facebook, there were a couple of queries about the price hike, one from me, I've just been back and checked that thread and all references to those questions seem to have been deleted I think. I couldn't find them anyway.
As far as I can remember his reply was that he upped the price as someone had told him he wasn't asking enough, I don't know who it was who advised him.

I called him when it was 1st on Facebook and was going to look at it the next day, then the price went up by 10k so nether bothered going out off principle

Last edited:
As far as I know, most of the euipment was fitted at cost or sponsored from reputable dealers in SA.

As far as I know, most of the euipment was fitted at cost or sponsored from reputable dealers in SA.

Nice to see you here Adolf

I am sure most people on here would love to see some pictures of your collection. I think it would be nearly as mainy as Andy lomas!!!

Cheers

Thanks guys, but that would be then cut and paste my own stuff! :eusa-whistle:
Is that then stealing intellectual property? :lol:

Writing all new as on Buschtaxi is a schlep. From English to German. :doh:

Anyway, where would I post about my combined collection?

Back