Trouble finding reputable parts dealers

hannah

Sep 15, 2010
Hi all,

I am having huge trouble finding a genuine parts dealer for my Colorado (2000 reg). I seem to be running up against one scam website and con artist after another and thought this was probably the best place to come for some sensible place. I am trying to find a wheel arch bumper moulding for the rear passenger side and am based in Kent.

Any help you could offer would be very much appreciated.
:thumbup:

Hannah

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
Name and shame the dodgy websites!!

Send Ian Rubie a (member here) message. He gets genuine Toyota parts at decent prices.

hannah

Sep 15, 2010
Thanks both for the help!

Just for info, the dodgy companies are 24 7 Spares and Easy Jap Parts. I've found some awful reviews of them online - thank goodness I found out in time :evil:

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Gav Peter

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
The Wirral, NW Ingerland
Well done Hannah - thats the ticket ;)

We had the rear end of our 90 rebuilt after A.N.Other whallopped it in a carpark - those panels are horrendously expensive!!!

Good luck

hannah

Sep 15, 2010
ouch! :shock:

Thanks Gav, and thanks everyone for being so nice and helpful after a day dealing with crooks! :lol:

hannah

Sep 15, 2010
Hmm this part is for a 98 Colorado...I wonder if it would fit mine? It's a W reg - 2000

Gav Peter

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
The Wirral, NW Ingerland
I can't help with that I'm afraid but I bought some bits that weren't suitable from a Nissan breaker & they are willing to take them back minus a restocking fee so it hasn't cost me too much to find out...

Ring the chap & have a word - they may have a similar policy...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks