Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Underbody protection, transfer case

I hope you can link up the pseudonyms from the other place with the real names on this side :twisted:

Andrew Prince said:
I hope you can link up the pseudonyms from the other place with the real names on this side :twisted:

Aye, you're right!!!

Here's the main characters that expressed interset from the other side, quite a few of whom are easily identifiable...

Pugwash - Jim Pugh (Surrey)
Ecky Thump - Les (in transit??)
Busaboy - Paul (Southampton)
Aroscow - Ade (Madchester)
Blobrob - Rob (Bristol)
Lorin - ??? (Bournmouth)
Paul Humphreys - errr, anyone know this guy??
Olazz - ???
Desperatezulu - Andy Prince
Plumbo - Andy (Eastbourne)
Graham Stirling - oh aye...
L18CGL - Campbell (N.Ireland)
Davey B - Dave (N.Ireland)
Punk Sy - 'Simon??' (Nottingham)
El Benno - Ben (Midlands)
Sparky34 - Dion (The Netherlands)
Allchin - Stephen (West Yorkshire)
Landcruiser1 - Gilbert (Aberdeenshire)
Fubar - Neal (Suffolk)
Locrep - ??? (Enfield)

Lets have a roll call from you then ;-)

Gavlad said:
Lorin - ??? (Bournmouth)
Lorin = Lorin on this side too ;)

If Jim can haul the 'plates down to Surrey, I am happy to collect from him and co-ordinate delivery to the folks in the South/South-East. I see there are fewer of us down here in the sun than I thought... I guess that would be for Andy/Plumbo, Les and Paul, unless Jim drops them off on his way to the South-West?

Obviously they can speak for themselves if that doesn't suit :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Someone should post on the other forum explaining that they are ready and are available through the ELCO forum, and that they shoudl use the link at the top of the page ;)

I'm still in Crawley Gav. The move to Portsmouth should be around July time.

Andrew, if this pays off I can meet you wherever.

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well we won't post it south then Les ;-)

Quite excited to see them in all their painted glory tomorrow - photos will be required I think :)

I can collect from Surrey as i do visit London quite often or if it suits take some from Bristol to Surrey

Ok, Rob, I'd be happy to add yours to the list if Surrey is the first port of call ahead of Bristol.

Sorry off topic,

Rob said:
Someone should post on the other forum explaining that they are ready and are available through the ELCO forum, and that they shoudl use the link at the top of the page ;)

Nope link no longer there

TonyP said:
Sorry off topic,

Rob said:

Nope link no longer there
It was there this morning, that's why i suggested it, I wonder if it had anything to do with my comment?

I think that's because Julian redirected the ELCO page here as of this morning... :twisted:

Hi Gav,

Yeh I'm now over here. I do a fairly regular run from Bournemouth to Exeter if that's any help and would be happy to deliver any either along the way or around Exeter.

Looking forward to fitting my first proper accessory :D

Best wishes,

Lorin

Bloomin 'eck Lorin - proper accessory... You know how to pile on the pressure ;-)

Nice to see you here dude - 33" bighorns... i think you are already there non???

So MUX is all ready for the early start tomorrow - trailer hooked & loaded with my entire collection of dust sheets & old blankets to protect the merchandise in transit back to Moonbase Peter... Got to do the run over to Manc & back before I hit the office... Powdercoating in Ashton starts at 06:15... WTF!!! I'll be there by 06:45 with any luck to load up & hopefully miss the M56 carpark on the way home...

Va bene

Hey Gav, I'm still up for one and you have me on your list... Davey B.

Lets get to basics....£$£$£$....How much, when and how? :o I may still be able to offer a courier element NI/Kent but not with any urgency(but it could be free).

Notice I've not found the Euro sign on the new laptop :roll:

Hi Dave - nice to see you made the migration across from TcLokU without injury ;-)

Price still as advertised - £85 per kit... No worries... And no Euros either fella :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF!!!

What was it?? £52 plus P&P I think...

Great if you can do the NI postal service - I aim to have all the kits packaged up by next week assuming I survive the ascent of Mount Snowdon on Saturday.

And if I do the 24hr 3-peak thing, I'll be looking for some sponsorship from you cats :)

But thats for another day

Ciao bellas

Back