Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Underbody protection, transfer case

Gavlad said:
Will have them back home tomorrow night Jim but its unlikely that I'll have a chance to package them before the weekend... As part of a charity 24-hour 3-Peak challenge, we're doing a practice climb of Snowdon on Saturday so must shave me legs for that ;-) Also got to sort the bolts... (Note to self - sort the bolts...)

When do you think you will be oup north next Jim? I'll make sure they're boxed up for then...

I must get that list I did off the other site & see who's over here now for first dibs - spread the lurve man ;-)

Cheers

Gav probably going to be 2-3 weekends time i would think- currently living down near Bournemouth but am up to Basingstoke/newbury daily and frequently on to Camberley so can arrange drop offs/pickups around that route with no probs (although can't really drop off individually to peopl unfortunately!)

Its up to you guys as a collective really... Using a carrier like TNT should only be 10-15 quid based upon what I send out usually for business...

Will get a bundle put together & see what our illustrious GPO can offer recorded/whatever...

They look vay nice BTW - my boys at Chicago Coatings do me/you/us proud again :)

Sorry for no snaps - I have been out for the evening... Anyone care to guess what doing??? No prizes or should I offer a kit for grabs if you get it right...

Lets see if anyone comes close, just for badness ;-)

Gavlad said:
Its up to you guys as a collective really... Using a carrier like TNT should only be 10-15 quid based upon what I send out usually for business...

Will get a bundle put together & see what our illustrious GPO can offer recorded/whatever...

They look vay nice BTW - my boys at Chicago Coatings do me/you/us proud again :)

Sorry for no snaps - I have been out for the evening... Anyone care to guess what doing??? No prizes or should I offer a kit for grabs if you get it right...

Thai massage parlour? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gavlad said:

Out cruising for.... cars :twisted:

Alarmingly close Les - Gav was out at a Salsa Dancing Class & he was atrocious!!!!!

Good. A man that lives in England should be atrocious at Salsa Dancing :lol:

How would you like to be paid for these items? Paypal? or something less costly to you!

How many are you packing for the journey south?

I will be collecting 7 plates from Jim and i will be handing them over to Andrew. They are for the following people:

Me
Pugwash/Jim
Les/Ecky,
Plumbo/Andy,
Lorin
Paul/busaboy
Andy Prince

Bolts will be sent at a later date. You will need to PM your address to Gav, get some account details off him and PAY HIM! Its £52 i think

Voila - saved me a job there Rob... :)

Jim is off to the curry house & will be on his way south tomorrow to rendevous with Rob.

Drop me your addresses guys & I'll get the bolts on their way to you ASAP...

Cheers

Dave Burgess said:
Good. A man that lives in England should be atrocious at Salsa Dancing :lol:

Thank goodness I had nothing to live up to Dave :lol: :lol:

Dave Burgess said:
How would you like to be paid for these items? Paypal? or something less costly to you!

Yeah, I'll PM folks bank details for bank transfer or if folk want to post cheques, thats fine.

I need to get a kit packed up & will get a price to posting for them that require that service.

Cheers guys

Hi all, sorry been a bit quiet on this one, still want one though.
I am doing the Southampton - Crewe - Southampton trip most weeks at the mo......actually most days with the machine testing i'm doing......
Can this help with getting them? next trip on monday.

Paul,
Yours will be in my hands tomorrow :twisted: I'm collecting from Rob (who is collecting from Jim) tomorrow afternoon.
Gav will either post the bracket bolts for the 6 Southerners to me and I will distribute with the kit or if you collect the kit before Gav sends off the bolts to me, he'll send to you direct.

You coming up to the London/Surrey area any time soon?

Cheers,

For the Southern folk - I have your transfer case bashplates :twisted: They look VERY good! Seriously professional and quality pieces!

A big thanks again to Gav for organising these and to Jimbo and Rob for hauling them down to London!

Cheers,

Back