Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Underbody protection, transfer case

Hey Andy - glad you like :) And that the delivery service worked out too!!!

Would you do me a wee favour though? Could you count up the number of support brackets you have there? I seem to have 13 guards left here but only 12 brackets... DOH!!! I wondered if I gave Jim too many or whether Col can only count to 19...

Cheers

Just popped out and checked.... and..... yip, there are 7 brackets in the box (Rob obviously took his) and I have 6 plates... :p So you gave Jim one too many.
So what next? Is there anyone champing at the bit to get the displaced 7th bracket or could it wait til Lincomb (assuming that's in the next couple of months)?

Cheers,

DOH...

Maybe there's anuvver suvvner who needs one down there...

Glad I checked before giving Col a bollocking ;-)

Cheers Andy - big releif

No worries, I'm sure we can make a plan to return it north if required!

Gavlad said:
Maybe there's anuvver suvvner who needs one down there...
Maybe Ian would like one - if we asked nicely, he might be prepared to give it a thorough testing too :twisted:

Andrew Prince said:
he might be prepared to give it a thorough testing too

Already undertaken Andy - you go ask that silver birch tree ;-)

Andrew Prince said:
I'm sure we can make a plan to return it north

Cosset it & love it for us whilst it is seperated from its betheren - at least we know its safe & sound ;-)

Now then, how does that counting thing go again - 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8... Can't understand how I got the extra one in there...

Gavlad said:
Already undertaken Andy - you go ask that silver birch tree ;-)
I thought that was your OEM bumper that was destruction tested there :roll:

Ok, will hang on to the bracket until a worthy home for it is found!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Err, I'm guessing that I need one - yes?

For later.

Chris

Andrew Prince said:
I thought that was your OEM bumper that was destruction tested there

Oh aye, destroyed that!!!

Transfer case protector - no wuckin furries, even without the bracket ;-)

The above said (can't quote my own typing at the moment...), the OEM bumper is strong as fnck - try straightening one...

No, but one WILL be mine. There's no question about that. Need the right one to come along. As I have said, not expecting perfect, just one with out a list of major faults. If you take all the things that can be wrong with one - well most of the vehicles that I have looked at, have ALL of them. I'd like to start with something half decent rather than a restoration project.

But a bash plate would be a start.

Chris

I'll put your name on one as soon as you get an 80 Chris ;-)

I think I'd better get another batch in the pipelines...

so, Now us southerners plates are down south..................how do I go about getting mine, and paying for it!!!!
Andy

Sure, but if there is a spare one, I'll take it. It's not a problem to me. If I ended up never needing it for some bonkers reason, then I would have to sell it on I suppose. It's just whilst there are some (1) about with no home then I would stump up. No probs if someone needs it more urgently but people have had chance to put their names down for quite a while. If you're making more, then great stuff.

Happy either way Matey. Got to design my bumper and rear wheel carrier too ;) Now where could I blag a design.

C

Andy said:
so, Now us southerners plates are down south..................how do I go about getting mine, and paying for it!!!!
Andy
Andy, I have yours - we just need to make a plan to meet up some time. One possibility is that I hand yours on to Les as he's in Crawley, so a bit closer to you than I am. If you're due to be up this way or have someone heading from the big city down to your neck of the woods, let me know and I will make a plan to meet up and hand over!

Cheers,

Andy said:
how do I go about getting mine, and paying for it!!!!
Hey Andy - I have no idea how the bits get to you now but you drop me a PM with your address on & I'll hoke the bolts out to you in the week - you can drop me a few quid by whatever means suits you so long as paypal don't get any of it ;-)

Battered and Blue said:
Sure, but if there is a spare one
No snags Chris - lets see how we go on for now :)

Battered and Blue said:
Now where could I blag a design.
If I can get them to work & look half decent, blag away you scoundrel ;-)

Cheers

Gav, too busy making things for other people's trucks, eh Gary.

Gary? Oh, he's not home yet! He'd better post the more flattering shots of me this time or there'll be trouble.

Chris

Andrew Prince said:
Andy said:
Andy
Andy, I have yours - we just need to make a plan to meet up some time. One possibility is that I hand yours on to Les as he's in Crawley, so a bit closer to you than I am. If you're due to be up this way or have someone heading from the big city down to your neck of the woods, let me know and I will make a plan to meet up and hand over!

Cheers,

FYI I am getting some work done on my cruiser tomorrow at Burgess Hill. Then will likely pick it up on Tuesday. Shout if you need me to take anything that area.

Kevin, do u live near burgess hill, could meet up one evening, or I could run up to Andrew (surrey??) & collect mine & any others that may be this way.

Andy

Andy said:
Kevin, do u live near burgess hill, could meet up one evening, or I could run up to Andrew (surrey??) & collect mine & any others that may be this way.

Andy

Hi Andy, no I live near Andrew (Sutton/Morden area?). But will be getting my suspension/bushes etc done in Burgess Hill .. so could bring an item down if you live near there.

kevin,
I'm further south,right on the coast at eastbourne, but can run up to burgess hill, pm me with your whereabouts (& timings) in burgess hill, otherwise i could pop up to surrey at the weekend
Andy

Back