Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Using Club Logo

Tommo&Claire

Garage
Guys,

Inspired by a question from Dave Docwra, i realise this club is not a commercial company and belongs, if anything, to it's members.

When we depart for the Ukraine overlanding in a few weeks we were intending have www.landcruiserclub.net emblazoned down the side of all the trucks. Can anyone foresee any problems or issues with us doing that?

I thought it'd just be good advertising for the site and will also generate some good pictures.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

FWIW I can only see positives in that Tommo. :thumbup:

Publicity like that should only be good for the club, assuming you are not planning to "moon" out the windows whilst driving along! :lol:

We've got small URL stickers on lots of the trucks, can't see why big versions would be any different :)

No objections, like Jon said, we all have them anyway.

I email the psd of the logo to Paul. Not sure if he managed to do anything with it.

Sent from TapaTalk

Go for it - I have the url on my number plate on the back and on the rear window - and enjoy the trip!

I have passed everything on to a graphic designer mate who has started his own business doing things like stickers and will work on our designs. I will pass back any files so they can be used by others, I'll see if we can get them in a template for future trips.
As I will be getting quite a few done I will do some extras of the logo if people want to buy them, but I will post if and when they are available.
I will also post my mates details if anyone needs sticker work doing.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back