Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Videos of Fiery off-road on PhotoBucket......

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
....I've created a video folder on my PhotoBucket account just to see how it all works as I've been using YouTube up untill now.

I've got to say it was very, very easy :D :thumbup: No resizing or mucking about I just created the new folder in PhotoBucket, selected the videos that I wanted to add from my desktop & Bobs your brothers uncle as they say :) Very pleased with the result :thumbup:

The only thing that I would say is that I'm having massive & I do mean massive trouble with PhotoBucket crashing my internet explorer :!: Making it almost unusable :twisted: Has anyone else had this trouble while using PhotoBucket :?:

Getting past in Essex
th_101_0103.jpg

Traversing a river in Wales
th_101_0112.jpg

I thought you'd killed your buddy in that first vid Steve!!! :lol:

I dislike the photobucket videos as they don't embed like the youtube ones but thats a slight gripe really...

I have had photobucket jam up a few times recently...

Here's a couple more :)

Traversing a river in Wales, the other way.
th_101_0116.jpg

Strata Florida loop (Wales) river crossing
th_101_0105.jpg

great vids ... but they'd be better hosted on youtube.
:thumbup:

Gav Peter said:
I thought you'd killed your buddy in that first vid Steve!!! :lol:

I dislike the photobucket videos as they don't embed like the youtube ones but thats a slight gripe really...

I have had photobucket jam up a few times recently...

Red Oktober said:
great vids ... but they'd be better hosted on youtube.
:thumbup:
I do have a YouTube channel that I would normally use http://www.youtube.com/user/sae70?feature=mhum :D But I wanted to have a play with up loading vids to PhotoBucket :) I will be loading my vids of Fiery up to my YouTube channel, but only after I've edited them together in one longer feature as for example for my rescent trip to Wales I have a good dozen or so 30 second vids that would flow better as one :) Must call my bro' to get a refresher lesson on using my VirtualDub program :? :)

Thank you for the compliments :thumbup:

I hate photobucket. If I try to upload more than 4 shots at a time, it just goes to sleep. It's slow in every respect. What else is out there? I also find PB baffling to try and organise like I would in a file on my hard drive. Trying to get a homepage that gives easy access to your folders doesn't seem possible.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
some great videos on there too ... that little vit looked very good :thumbup:

Chris said:
I hate photobucket. If I try to upload more than 4 shots at a time, it just goes to sleep. It's slow in every respect. What else is out there? I also find PB baffling to try and organise like I would in a file on my hard drive. Trying to get a homepage that gives easy access to your folders doesn't seem possible.

C

theres "Flickr" ... http://www.flickr.com/

Chris said:

C
I hear what you are saying Chris, but once you start using it you become committed as you'd loose all of the links to previouse posts if you moved your photos elsewhere :( It's not that bad for hosting pics that you want to use on here, but it could be better :)

Red Oktober said:
some great videos on there too ... that little vit looked very good :thumbup:
Thank you :D I still have an epic video to download from when we did the Broomway across Maplin sands & up onto Foulness island :thumbup: Took me six weeks of communications with Quinetic (MOD security), the range controll officer (as it's an active missile & ordanence testing range) & the local rights of way officer :shock: It is said that there are 1500 cold war bunkers on the island :shock: I felt we were being watched the whole time we were on the island :shifty: :) As you can see no piccys of the island or on the island but you wouldn't believe some of the compounds & sights we drove past :o :)

Here's a link to the piccy's if interested http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/af51 ... %20Island/

And some as a taster :)

P1010000.jpg

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010016.jpg

What a crack that day was, 7 miles of flat sand to play on :D :cool:

WOW ... some awesome photo's there ... looks like you have a right blast on the sand :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow, they're some big-ass shells just lying around on the beach :shock:

Back