Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted. 285 75 16 BFG

Mark01

Country Flag
england
Hi all,
As i have now had my new 285 75 16 tyres fitted, i am looking for a part worn to go on the spare. If anybody has one kicking around then please let me know.

Cheers, Mark

If you find a set going let us know as I am looking for one and know of another member that is looking for one which makes 3 of us.

No problem if they turn up. I have had some bfg's fitted, will any make the same size do as a spare or do I need to find another bfg?

Any tyre will do BUT should you be in the middle of know where and get need a spare i would rather have one of the same than something different but if i had nothing and managed to get another brand at the same size it will get you home. I am looking for a second spare for my travels as i have one already. Patience is your friend as they do come up and mine is brand new and was £50. Its also a BFG AT

I'd possibly take a BFG of this size also. I'm running GG AT2's but tread pretty much the same if not exact, again for a second spare.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have 5 BFG ATs some of which a little on the used side. If between you all you can fund 5 KM2s in the 255 flavour then they are yours, or at least somewhere close :icon-mrgreen:

On a serious note, I have 2 suitable for off road use and 3 that are well used and still road legal but not much use off road as they are down to about 5-6mm. Have been thinking of getting some MTs but have not been able to justify the cost...

Back